Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 02:51 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,238,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
That is your way of supporting communism... I think the booze has addled your thinking....
No, I do not support communism, that is why I will not vote for either of the communist puppets put before me. The problem is everyone always says to vote for the lesser of two evils. I say I will not vote for any evil. The ONLY way I would even consider voting is if Ron Paul was the nominee. That is not going to happen, so as I said I will stay home. George Carlin summed it up the best right here.

George Carlin Doesn't vote - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 02:53 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,238,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
That's because most of we true Americans/conservatives are not wanting Romney. We'll having to "settle" yet again.

A vote for Romney is a vote against Communism. That's it...and yeah, pretty dang prophetic in more ways than one.
I agree with most of your posts, but please do not resort to voting for Romney. He supports all the same dangerous policies that Obama does.

Old 05-14-2012, 06:57 AM

69 posts, read 96,739 times
Forums - Romney, the Unlikable'

Peace

DG 43

Old 05-14-2012, 07:01 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Well, another DOH moment.

Clue: Romney supporters are busy working, taking care of their families, in the spring they're busy making sure their yards are lovely and mowed, you get the message. They don't typically sit on forums and babble whilst eating free twinkies and living in trashy Section 8 housing like the entitlement pro-Obammy crowd does.
Thank you for proving my point.

Old 05-14-2012, 07:04 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
Me thinks the conservatives prefer to live by the age old axiom that it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

Something the OP could have used here....
Do I hear an Amen?........AMEN.

Old 05-14-2012, 09:13 AM

1,347 posts, read 1,088,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The thing is that America has to actually be impressed by Mitt Romney to vote for him over President Obama. And Mitt just simply does not motivate Americans to make a change.

I find it interesting that instead of the anti-Obama people taking opportunities to extol the benefits of a Romney presidency they take cheap (and some racist) shots at me for even asking the question.
Why are you taking cheap shots by posting this thread instead of extolling the virtues of an Obama presidency? Maybe it's because, as I previously posted, Democrats are apparently less thrilled with their candidate than Republicans are! Just ask anyone in West Virginia!

Question for the pro-Obama people - do you truly not see that all either side wants to do on here is post about why their opponent sucks? Do you truly not see that there are no more pro-Obama threads than pro-Romney threads (and there were fewer as of yesterday as I posted). Are you really so blinded by partisanship that you don't see that??

Old 05-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsterp View Post
Why are you taking cheap shots by posting this thread instead of extolling the virtues of an Obama presidency? Maybe it's because, as I previously posted, Democrats are apparently less thrilled with their candidate than Republicans are! Just ask anyone in West Virginia!

Question for the pro-Obama people - do you truly not see that all either side wants to do on here is post about why their opponent sucks? Do you truly not see that there are no more pro-Obama threads than pro-Romney threads (and there were fewer as of yesterday as I posted). Are you really so blinded by partisanship that you don't see that??
I have noticed that most of the pro-Romney threads on this forum are started by Romney campaign workers like you posting as sockpuppets.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:01 AM

6,864 posts, read 12,075,211 times
Not to worry. The 'silent majority' [remember them?] will show up on Nov. 6 in massive numbers.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:15 AM

1,347 posts, read 1,088,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
I have noticed that most of the pro-Romney threads on this forum are started by Romney campaign workers like you posting as sockpuppets.
I've noticed most of the pro-Obama threads on this forum are started by Obama campaign workers like you posting as sockpuppets. If everyone who supports Romney is now a campaign workerm he mut have one freakin big campaign. You are also now on my ignore list along with the others who are so extremely ignorant and rude in making this slanderous asserion against myself and other Romney supporters

Old 05-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmsterp View Post
I've noticed most of the pro-Obama threads on this forum are started by Obama campaign workers like you posting as sockpuppets. If everyone who supports Romney is now a campaign workerm he mut have one freakin big campaign. You are also now on my ignore list along with the others who are so extremely ignorant and rude in making this slanderous asserion against myself and other Romney supporters
I have never worked on any campaign, not in any shape or form. Can you make that same statement?

You admitted in other posts that you performed volunteer work for the Romney campaign? Are you now trying to change your story?

There is a big difference between someone that supports a candidate and someone that works on the campaign.

It looks to me like you are just upset at being outed as a shill for the Romney campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections