U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 12:23 PM

13,904 posts, read 11,442,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I encounter jealousy from people like you all of the time. (shrug)
lolol.

There's a vast difference between jealousy and disdain.

I'm pretty sure you can be pretty sure, without exception, there isn't a single person who is jealous of you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 12:23 PM

6,936 posts, read 7,237,066 times

The Road We've Traveled - YouTube

Old 05-14-2012, 12:38 PM

17,611 posts, read 18,976,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lolol.

There's a vast difference between jealousy and disdain.

I'm pretty sure you can be pretty sure, without exception, there isn't a single person who is jealous of you.

Its quite obvious that you are jealous since you make it a point to seek out and then comment on ALL of my posts. You hang on my every word so my opinions are clearly important to you.

Don't worry, you will make it out of your trailer park one day and make something of your life. Good luck to you.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:04 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,994,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I agree with most of your posts, but please do not resort to voting for Romney. He supports all the same dangerous policies that Obama does.
No, he does not, Sir. You lost me at "all." Some of them, yes. He has to just to be allowed to be the candidate. Remember JFK? That was not done just to get rid of this fine leader. It was done so publicly when it didn't have to be because whomever did that was sending a traumatic message to every future president.

Paul never had a realistic chance. HE SHOULD HAVE, but did not. He's out, and so it's either not voting or voting for Romney.

I'm of course voting against communism and voting for Romney. Again...as modern times go and the New World order is close behind, I yet again am forced to vote for the "lesser of evils."

Last time I voted with a true kindred spirit was voting twice for Reagan. What honor and integrity! What a bright soul he was.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:35 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,496,696 times
Default Best post of the year!

Quote:
The void of pro-Romney threads is quite telling. Even President Obama bashers would rather discuss him than they would that milk soaked piece of wonder bread known as Mitt Romney.

OBAMA 2012!!!
Excellent point and spot on.

Great to read a post by someone who among the most ENLIGHTENED in this country. That goon Romney draws nothing but tumbleweed wherever he goes and isn't even worth mentioning here by all the Conservative desperados.

Attempting to criticize this great President while being wholly irrelevant, they are chasing their tails.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:45 PM

22,559 posts, read 16,711,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Well, another DOH moment.

Clue: Romney supporters are busy working, taking care of their families, in the spring they're busy making sure their yards are lovely and mowed, you get the message. They don't typically sit on forums and babble whilst eating free twinkies and living in trashy Section 8 housing like the entitlement pro-Obammy crowd does.
So you're not a Romney supporter?

Old 05-16-2012, 05:19 AM

69,372 posts, read 55,339,374 times
Quote:
What Section 8 trailer park do you live in since you know so much about that?
Why? Are you trying to figure out what you're going to do with all of the extra time you have on your hand when you cant create stupid "I wanna suck Obama" threads like this after the election?
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Excellent point and spot on.

Great to read a post by someone who among the most ENLIGHTENED in this country.
Haha, are you waiting for calipoppy to finish so you can take your turn?

Old 05-16-2012, 09:25 AM

66,146 posts, read 33,571,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post

Rest in Peace, George! You had such insight into the inter-workings of the Kings and made us laugh at our mistakes.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:05 PM

14,505 posts, read 23,724,078 times
Post agree-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonsengineer View Post
Look at the statistics,

liberals are higher educated than conservatives
liberals have more diversity than conservatives
liberals hold more technical positions than conservatives
liberals held their jobs in much larger numbers during the recession than conservatives
Blue states have better economies than red states when you look at total product value, not just a fake number like "jobs". Jobs don't mean anything if they are crappy jobs that don't produce anything

Republicans are still debating amongst themselves if we evolved from apes, if 51% (WOMEN) of the population should be subservient, and if 10% (Gay) should be eliminated one way or another, ah the magic of don't be gay camps

You guys keep working on that really tough science problem we gave you, whether or not the world is 7000 years old and if a bunch of pre-historic stone monolithic people magically figured out that the world is gonna end in 2012, we'll keep working on solving the energy crisis, curing cancer, and becoming a space fearing species capable of understanding the universe.

K buddy? Hey yer doing great, its a tough one I know, but we think you can do it! Keep on trying

*Don't tell him but he's gonna have to stay back another year*
The far right/romney voters are busy watcing Jeopardy and talking about palin on p and OC. They like irrelevant trash and reality show media because they have no answers on the economy....

Want to kill a thread? post facts on the economy and they go skulking to hide in the hills, lol.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:46 PM

69,372 posts, read 55,339,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Want to kill a thread? post facts on the economy and they go skulking to hide in the hills, lol.
lets try it..

1.5M more individuals are out of work now, than when obama was sworn into office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or