Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 09:04 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times

Advertisements

Mitt has no supporters to take delegate seats.... It is showing this every State Convention.

Are you going down to be selected as a delegate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2012, 10:22 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,424,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
And on a side note remember all the self-styled geniuses who said that Romney would never be able to get to 1144? Where are they all now?
Many of them are still on here everday,insisting that Ron Paul is actually getting most of the delegates. Some of them still insist that the 'whole world' is cheering him on!

Old 05-27-2012, 08:03 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,504,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Many of them are still on here everday,insisting that Ron Paul is actually getting most of the delegates. Some of them still insist that the 'whole world' is cheering him on!

Some walk the earth with their eyes wide open, some with them completely shut.

Some can see and hear what is going on around them, and some can only hear.

Who has the advantage, in a dog eat dog world, wearing milkbone underwear?

Old 05-27-2012, 09:46 AM

14,975 posts, read 16,428,898 times
Quote:
At least reading their posts is an excellent source of entertainment.

Old 05-27-2012, 10:05 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,917,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
At this point Paul supporters would be better served to get behind Romney and try to move him towards libertarianism. Maybe lobby for Rand Paul for VP. Romney just this week was talking about school choice, a very libertarian idea (conceived by Milton Friedman, if I'm not mistaken).

Ron Paul went R because he thought he could have more real impact there than as a Libertarian Party guy. He was right.

And on a side note remember all the self-styled geniuses who said that Romney would never be able to get to 1144? Where are they all now?
Mitt isn't going to change his spots. Good luck selling that idea. Neither MR or BO will be getting my vote unless they steal it.

Old 05-27-2012, 10:08 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,917,744 times
Quote:
I haven't seen "many" RP supporters stating the RP has the most delegates. I don't recall seeing anyone say that. Simply reporting the delegates he receives, which in some areas, has been more than Mitt.

Old 05-27-2012, 10:16 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,428,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I haven't seen "many" RP supporters stating the RP has the most delegates. I don't recall seeing anyone say that. Simply reporting the delegates he receives, which in some areas, has been more than Mitt.
But many - if not most - of the delegates he is "receiving" are simply his supporters who are bound to vote for Romney.

Old 05-27-2012, 10:26 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,834,955 times
Quote:
Mitt isn't going to change his spots. Good luck selling that idea. Neither MR or BO will be getting my vote unless they steal it.
It's Romney's to Lose: Here's How He Does It

Romney's Achilles' heel is a moral one. It is the sum of all of the cheating that has been done in his favor by the party. For example...

Robin Koerner: It's Romney's to Lose: Here's How He Does It

Old 05-27-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Perhaps you need to review past threads and posts to aid your powers of recall,I don't think you will have much problem finding "many" that do.Of course "many" is a subjective term so perhaps your idea of "many" differs from mine.

Old 05-27-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Some walk the earth with their eyes wide open, some with them completely shut.

Some can see and hear what is going on around them, and some can only hear.

Who has the advantage, in a dog eat dog world, wearing milkbone underwear?
1]Well I completely agree with your first statement although we differ on who it appllies to.

2]On this one: some can't hear either

3]A pitbull will still have the advantage over the chihuahua regardless of what his underwear smells like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections