Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 12:34 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,409,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
Articles: Obama Will Not Win Re-election

If he does win, 'get the hell out of dodge'!
Great article!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 12:36 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,519,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Marine 1967 View Post
and whats wrong with the american thinker???

its an AMERICAN publication headed by two HARVARD graduates, and headquartered in Cali
If I quote Huffington Post, you'll take it as Gospel, correct?

Of course you will!

Old 06-01-2012, 09:42 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,472,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
It is not an "article" it is an "op'ed", but then again I would not expect someone that believes YouTube is the best source of factual information to know the difference, Paulbots, phsst
You would not know anything about name calling or vitriol spewing, now would you .........

Old 06-01-2012, 09:45 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,472,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Opinions? Ok, so what? Liberals aren't capable of countering an educated opinion with an educated rebuttal? That sounds like what you're saying. I wouldn't call that flattering.
Did we read the same article?

Old 06-01-2012, 09:46 PM

10,567 posts, read 12,780,576 times
OBAMA has had his fun- and his wife is fed up with the lack of freedom- hard work and being responsible to others than themselves- Obama does not want another term- He is just going through the motions of losing and must play the part....He was never a serious man or president

Old 06-01-2012, 09:48 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,136,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
Articles: Obama Will Not Win Re-election

If he does win, 'get the hell out of dodge'!
Whether he wins or not depends on what happens to the economy between now and November. Obama can win. He has more paths to 270 than Romney does. Yes he has negatives but so does Mittens and that will be made more apparent as the summer rolls on. I am not voting myself and don't really think there is a damn dime of difference between Obama and Romney. But to say Obama will not win is a little bit of wishful thinking on someones part

Old 06-01-2012, 10:21 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,519,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Are the blacks going to kill everyone?

Rodney King riots on steriods. The folks with wisdom can see it. We have racists in the white house, and yes we have video proof of this.

We have many libs and their precious media that caters to them, calling anyone that dislikes BO, racist.

It's actually a no-brainer.

Also, if he was impeached, same thing....taking it to the streets. They'll be encouraged by many of their "community organizers," whipped-up into a hateful frenzy, told that racists unseated their beloved.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:24 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,780,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
Whether he wins or not depends on what happens to the economy between now and November. Obama can win. He has more paths to 270 than Romney does. Yes he has negatives but so does Mittens and that will be made more apparent as the summer rolls on. I am not voting myself and don't really think there is a damn dime of difference between Obama and Romney. But to say Obama will not win is a little bit of wishful thinking on someones part
There is no "economy" - nothing will happen in that area..The economy was like a well tuned fine machine..and Wall Street did not play by the rules and by doing so broke the damned thing. It's like an engine that was abused and is full of sand...The best the Obama gang can do from here on in is deflect attention away from the abused and broken economic engine and hope they can dupe the voters one more time with more stupid promises...more well planned deceptions and silly things about gays - and so-called freedoms that don't really exist- Obama was elected not on substance or logic- but emotion- and they will depend on jerking those heart strings one more time.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:20 AM

26,285 posts, read 14,885,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Obviously the blacks are coming for this posters and anyone who has white for whitey must die if Obama isn't reelected lol...

They mindset of these guys is too funny to comprehend. What's worse is they only see things their way and everyone else is lying or a crazy liberal.

This forum is just a waste of time anyways, these racist will never care what someone who has a different view from their own has to say, like talking to a brick wall.

Anderson for them record more blacks are moving to them burbs to raise a family due to better environment for them kids but blacks don't have family, we all have multiple bady mommas android daddies, just look at them stats!
I don't think there will be any significant violence anywhere. However, it was my hard core Democrat friend that told me there would be violence in the streets if Obama lost in 2008. I personally never heard that from a Republican.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:28 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,625,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
OBAMA has had his fun- and his wife is fed up with the lack of freedom- hard work and being responsible to others than themselves- Obama does not want another term- He is just going through the motions of losing and must play the part....He was never a serious man or president
He's already starting tooting that horn. Saving face for when he loses. "Ah, heck, I didn't want the job, anyway."

I don't care what face-saving silly little tactics he develops. Just go!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections