Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 03:15 PM

810 posts, read 3,306,648 times

Advertisements

My take on it is that the Clinton's are still sore about the 2008 election.....and that Hillary would have a much better chance in 2016 going against an incumbent Republican than replacing a two term Democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 04:55 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
In case you haven't noticed, there is NO austerity going on in the EU.

But still, obama wants to adopt the European economic model that is proving to be calamitous.
And righties want to elect the man that Clinton (you know, the guy you're all of a sudden paying attention to ) says would be calamitous for the country

Old 06-05-2012, 05:02 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Since you seem to care for Clinton's opinion so much, he also said electing Romney would be 'calamitous' for the country.
There is a difference between finding humor in someone opinion, and actually caring.

Yeah, we all heard him babble a bunch of hate. They said the same thing if the GOP was allowed to take over Congress during his term, but now he's always celebrating his success..

Priceless.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:04 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
And righties want to elect the man that Clinton (you know, the guy you're all of a sudden paying attention to ) says would be calamitous for the country
Since Clinton couldnt get the economics right during his term, and it took a Republican Congress to push forward an agenda, I guess this means we should actually support who Clinton opposes..

Old 06-05-2012, 07:58 PM

8,754 posts, read 10,168,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
It has nothing to do with Romney as a Presidential candidate but as a businessman. Here is Clinton's take on Romney as a candidate...

“When you become president, your job is to explain where we are, say where you think we should go, have a strategy to get there and execute it. By that standard, Barack Obama deserves to be re-elected president of the United States. And I'm going to tell you the only reason we're even meeting here. I mean, this is crazy — he's got an opponent who basically wants to do what they did before, on steroids — which will get you the same consequences you got before, on steroids.”
- Bill Clinton

I take it though, you won't trumpet this stand of his. Would you? Now you love him, and now you don't.

Either old Bill is losing it or he knows exactly what he is doing, which is undermining Obama's campaign...lol. I am not a Clinton fan, but even he looks good compared to Obama to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections