Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 04:42 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,244,020 times

Advertisements

I love it

Top 7 Reasons to Re-Elect President Obama - NaturalNews.tv
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 05:26 PM

541 posts, read 861,244 times
Funny, but very scary at the same time.

Wish Romney was a better choice. Not happy with the "forced" health insurance plan he created in his own home state.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:06 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,193,246 times
Is it any better than having 10's of millions of people free load on the healthcare system? Nobody would be forced to buy anything if they weren't completely irresponsible and didn't have insurance.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:31 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post

tell you what to expect with another obama election. I need to get more heirloom seeds.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:33 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantamount View Post
Funny, but very scary at the same time.

Wish Romney was a better choice. Not happy with the "forced" health insurance plan he created in his own home state.
Why? Because it make far more sense for our country to have people declare medical bankruptcy if they didn't want to buy health insurance?

Old 06-10-2012, 01:40 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,721,664 times
A newspaper columnist said Romney's plan (really by someone else) not a great deal different than Obama's plan. Claim was made lowest care would be catastrophic care, which would be denied until several thousands of dollars in premiums paid. These health care plans would be the biggest gifts to doctors & big pharma ever. Some people also wonder if to stay in a program if they would have to agree to forced care, things they'd rather not do. Mercury vaccines? Flu shots that cause the flu? Poison pills that can have dozens of side effects & even cause death, perhaps very addictive, etc.

Old 06-10-2012, 03:20 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,193,246 times
Seriously? Some people? I'm not sure if you're talking about yourself or others. Nobody gets forced to get vaccinations as an adult. In terms of the flu vaccines, you know doctors make sure that they and the people they love get them. You know what that means. That means that vaccines are safe. You don't get the flu from a flu vaccine.

The extremely minor side effects of a flu vaccine greatly outweigh the risks.

Those poison pills you talk about, those tin foil hat wearers would be teh first people begging for them if they really got sick.

Damn, this country really needs so much more education.

Old 06-10-2012, 03:28 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
As scary as this is, it's very very important to note that Romney is NOT set to reverse any of this. Tell me ONE thing in this which Romney has campaigned against or has said he will reverse, and if you can't, then that alone should tell you that things won't be any different under Romney. This is more of an indictment of Big Government rather than a D vs. R thing. Both parties promote Big Gubmint.

Old 06-10-2012, 03:33 AM

1,956 posts, read 1,812,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Seriously? Some people? I'm not sure if you're talking about yourself or others. Nobody gets forced to get vaccinations as an adult. In terms of the flu vaccines, you know doctors make sure that they and the people they love get them. You know what that means. That means that vaccines are safe. You don't get the flu from a flu vaccine.

The extremely minor side effects of a flu vaccine greatly outweigh the risks.

Those poison pills you talk about, those tin foil hat wearers would be teh first people begging for them if they really got sick.

Damn, this country really needs so much more education.
Vaccines are NOT safe. STOP spreading Big Government propaganda. Naturalnews.com itself has countless horror stories about vaccines. Take as many vaccines all over your body as you like, but DON'T tell me what me or my family can do to our bodies.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:17 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default Stupid clip wasn't worth losing brain cells

I could not get by the first reason because of the absolutely stupid and childish nature of the presentation. Absolutely incredible the stupidity that comes from the Right in their view of reality.

Misguided criticism of the President does NOT hide the fact that Romney can't sell himself. His campaign needs to be funded by an amount as large as the deficit that Bush built to make him palatable to the bigoted representation that is his party. He stinks big time and deceptive marketing is costly. His party gave us Bush. Enough said.

7 reasons which don't explain why Romney is better than Bush.

Enjoy President Obama's second term.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections