Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 10:00 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If you don't think that racism plays a part then you are naive. Just look at the way some post here about Michele. It's disgusting.

You know what??? This kind of mentality is what a lot of white independents are tired of....you can't disagree on what kinda beer the President likes without being called racist! This is just plain stupid!

When the left has no answer, they cry race!!! It's pathetic and tired! Over used!

Most folk would rather go back to having an old white guy in the oval office just so they can have an honest disagreement with his policies without being called a klansman!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 10:04 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
People never posted about Laura Bush? People haven't made remarks about Romney's wife?
Yes they have but not to the extent where they have trashed Michele. I thought Laura was an outstanding first lady. But the fact is we still have racists in our country and they would never vote for a black man no matter what. I'm sorry but I see it here

Old 06-07-2012, 10:08 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
You know what??? This kind of mentality is what a lot of white independents are tired of....you can't disagree on what kinda beer the President likes without being called racist! This is just plain stupid!

When the left has no answer, they cry race!!! It's pathetic and tired! Over used!

Most folk would rather go back to having an old white guy in the oval office just so they can have an honest disagreement with his policies without being called a klansman!

I just said that some wouldn't vote for Obama because he is black and that is the truth. I think you are proving my point here

Old 06-07-2012, 11:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
I just said that some wouldn't vote for Obama because he is black and that is the truth. I think you are proving my point here
Many people voted for Obama because he was black. Is that racism? Ah yes, many whites voted for him just because they wanted to vote for the first black man to be president.

Old 06-07-2012, 11:35 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
But the fact is we still have racists in our country and they would never vote for a black man no matter what. I'm sorry but I see it here
Maybe you haven't heard - Obama won in 2008. Your argument is null and void.

If/when Obama loses this November, it will be solely because of abysmal performance for the last four years.

Old 06-07-2012, 11:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
The end of democracy sure didn't happen in 2001 when Oklahoma did something anti-union by voting to pass right to work. That was because the news media paid no attention to the event.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:53 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times
Wow, there such a thing as being a sore loser, but that guy takes it to a whole new level. Walker got elected with promises of balancing the Wisconsin budget and doing exactly what he has done. But apparently, failing to remove a democratically elected governor spells the end of the world ...

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD (AS WE KNOW IT) LYRIC VIDEO - YouTube

What a baby.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:11 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times
Quote:
You know, you could just be manufacturing in advance another excuse for when Obama loses the next election. It could only be because he is black, not possibly because he has done a terrible job while continually "mis-speaking" to the people he is supposed to represent.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:21 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Ah yes this guy thinks that because Walker won democracy is over for the US of A. He sounds like he may be one of those who talked about killing Walker in those gently tweets the other night.

Beck here compares this guy's performance to the man who got to announce the crash and destruction of the Hindenburg. Both talked about the inhumanity of it all. If you can't stand Beck get out of this one now.

Weepy Scott Walker Foe Tells CNN: ‘This is the End of Democracy’| Wisconsin Recall Election | TheBlaze.com
Not only is it the end of democracy, but Gov. Walker could have only won because of Anthropological Climate Change!

Old 06-08-2012, 08:25 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
If you don't think that racism plays a part then you are naive. Just look at the way some post here about Michele. It's disgusting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
People never posted about Laura Bush? People haven't made remarks about Romney's wife?
but...but...but

That's different. Laura and Ann are whiteys.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections