Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 12:26 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
How about acting like an adult, getting rid of the melodrama and giving some justification for what the heck you're talking about. The post would get an F as an essay in grade school.
I guess that gives you an F for comprehension skills. Isnt it great that we can run around and just grade each other as if we've been delegated teacher of the internet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2012, 07:59 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is quite clear, he is not making the decisions. A rockstar mouthpiece puppet.
I absolutely hate these arguements. I suppose you do actually get all your information from someone telling you what to say also?

Quote:
The repeated lies to citizen voters and attacks on the US Constitution, have been exposed instantly. Unlike Presidents of the past where it took years if not decades for the truth to be exposed.
McCain was attacking the Constitution long before many even knew who Obama was.

Quote:
Expectations have not been met. Buyers remorse sets in and the problem is replaced with something new.
Yes, he is in over his head. He is nothing more than a community organizer. It's all he knew but as it turns out, so was Bush and it hasn't taken years to be exposed.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:44 AM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I guess that gives you an F for comprehension skills. Isnt it great that we can run around and just grade each other as if we've been delegated teacher of the internet?
My comprehension skills were perfect actually. That's why I was able to point out that the guy has 0 data to justify his whining.

Your little post here is just an emotionally driven quip trying to back up someone that shares your emotion driven ideology.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
My comprehension skills were perfect actually. That's why I was able to point out that the guy has 0 data to justify his whining.

Your little post here is just an emotionally driven quip trying to back up someone that shares your emotion driven ideology.
One doesnt need data to backup an opinion.

What have you offered to say his opinion is wrong? Thats right.. NOTHING.

F-

Old 06-10-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
One doesnt need data to backup an opinion.

What have you offered to say his opinion is wrong? Thats right.. NOTHING.

F-
Yes, you do need to put forward something to back up your opinion, otherwise, it's completely and utterly worthless. That's now debating works. Normally people learn that in grade school and definitely by the time they hit college. There doesn't seem to be a lot of the educated sort around here though. Hence my calling out most of the stupid, poorly educated, right and left wing partisans on this board for the moronic comments that they continually make.

The OP can man up and actually justify what he's saying.

Old 06-10-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Yes, you do need to put forward something to back up your opinion, otherwise, it's completely and utterly worthless. That's now debating works. Normally people learn that in grade school and definitely by the time they hit college. There doesn't seem to be a lot of the educated sort around here though. Hence my calling out most of the stupid, poorly educated, right and left wing partisans on this board for the moronic comments that they continually make.

The OP can man up and actually justify what he's saying.
Its funny how you hold others up to higher standards than you are willing to provide yourself.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:37 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,933,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The light has been cast on this man, that has hid in the shadows since his birth.
It is quite clear, he is not making the decisions. A rockstar mouthpiece puppet.
With the federal government, no longer having control of what is exposed to the world, thanks to the internet,(which Obama wanted the keys to) the bait and switch has left a sour taste in many independent voters, that are not hardcore team players.
The repeated lies to citizen voters and attacks on the US Constitution, have been exposed instantly. Unlike Presidents of the past where it took years if not decades for the truth to be exposed.
Expectations have not been met. Buyers remorse sets in and the problem is replaced with something new.
Why do you righties just throw out vague invectives, without explanation or expansion, expecting them to be accepted or taken seriously in a discussion?

Old 06-10-2012, 11:45 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,061,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and I have mountains of buyer's remorse.
Yeah, because people on an internet forum are well known for their honesty, especially when it comes to political positions.

And having buyer's remorse definitely wouldn't support one going from supporting Obama to supporting Romney, who is essentially the same guy but with 1850s social views.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:49 PM

1850's social views. That's funny. Actually the only difference is that in 1850, he'd probably be a polygamist.

Old 06-11-2012, 05:23 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,383,703 times
Default More nonsense from the party of Bush

He's got more experience and qualifications than Romney at being President of the US.

Pubs lose again, my son.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections