Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 12:13 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,273,857 times

Advertisements

[quote=noihoforus;24867453]
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Meg Whitman spent a historically high amount of money to try to beat Brown for CA governor

And you think this is a good thing? Brown messed things up the first time around....what makes you think it will be any different this time? IMO...Romney...no matter what his race or religion is will be like a breath of fresh air after all of the unprecidented bad decisions in all arenas made by the current potus.
Like I said, every compliment by Romney is followed by an insult to Obama. Even his own fans can't judge Romney on his own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 01:02 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,153,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
It's possible but I have yet to meet such a person.

Every Romney supporter I've heard responds by saying how much they hate Obama, never do they say how much they like Romney.
I did not say I hate the current potus....I am incredibly disappointed in his inability to be truthful and take responsibility for his lack of performance in his current role. Oh...yea....also in the inability of him and his appointed zars to stabalize anything that is vitally important to the success of this country.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:46 AM

46,222 posts, read 26,988,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
If you like Romney so much why is most of your post dedicated to Obama?? I think your motivation is hatred for Obama more than admiration for Romney.
The "hate" message is getting so lame. The hate is of his policies, not obama himself.

Are there people that absolutely hate obama, I'm sure there are many many people, just as you absolutely hate Romney.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:47 AM

8,275 posts, read 12,835,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
Successful smart people become millionaires. He is exactly the type of person we need in the WH because he knows how to create jobs and hand out paychecks to those who are willing to work.

Obama runs with thugs, criminals, druggies, anti Americans, anti whites etc.

Which one do you prefer?
Sadly, you are probably dense enough to believe this crap.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
You are a bit premature as your messiah Romney hasnt actually lost yet..
You are contradicting yourself in your own post, you are telling me that I'm premature for Romney winning and in the same breath you say obama has won....

Who is premature?

Old 06-23-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Sadly, you are probably dense enough to believe this crap.
Sadly, you are also dense enough not to see it.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:54 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,017,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Outstanding, the left hates to hear stuff like this....

What has obama raised? Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
He's running out of celebrities to tap into!

Old 06-23-2012, 06:54 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,161,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You are contradicting yourself in your own post, you are telling me that I'm premature for Romney winning and in the same breath you say obama has won....

Who is premature?
Read the post a little closer it says you are premature for Romney losing as he hasnt actually lost yet but that doesnt mean he's won..

Old 06-23-2012, 06:57 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,017,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
I thought this thread was about Romney? If you guys like him so much, why can't you have a thread about him without bringing up Obama? Perhaps it's because you really aren't crazy about Romney, you just hate Obama. Vot for Romney, not because he's good, but because he's not as bad as Obama. Great slogan.
He's running against Obama!

Show me a pro Obama thread without a tirade about Romney.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Read the post a little closer it says you are premature for Romney losing.

Quote:
You are a bit premature as your messiah Romney hasnt actually lost yet..
Hasn't lost yet.....

Means Romney will not win, and obama will......pretty straight forward, and preempting it with "messiah" did not help, so again, who is premature?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections