Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 05:14 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Really? Can you provide specific examples or is this another baseless rant?
This scene

Death of the Emperor Shaka - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Really? Please cite specific examples. Or.....feel free to try to come up with other excuses.

Obama jokes about 'shovel-ready projects'
This you will love RR

SHAKA ZULU TRAINING ZULUS - YouTube

Old 07-05-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
great strategy.

we'll arrest everyone even remotely involved with the tea party, because the poster enemy country is 'sure' that they are 'guilty of something.'

X500
The people like the members of the tea party today are who created "Enemy Country" they will reap what they sowed.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Wow! So he is invisible?

I guess the people polled by Gallup are fond of lying crooks. Keep in mind that Americans actually liked John Dillinger as well.

Sadly for libs, the real "beauty pageant" comes in November. In spite of Obama's charming personality, no one likes to be poor, unemployed, homeless, and bankrupt. Obama loses big in November.
Are not all your patients rich? Why do you care?

Old 07-05-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Sounds pretty sad.

I don't care for either Obama or Romney's current - what you call - quality of life. I have found the quality of life that suits me, along with those I choose to share that quality. I don't need an external political influence to determine OR create what's suitable - or not - for me.

Should I choose to change my qualities... I'll make those changes to suit myself.
I have known many drug dealers and criminals who share your beliefs

Old 07-05-2012, 07:10 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Are not all your patients rich? Why do you care?

I fail to understand the substance of your post. Perhaps you should state your view and provide supportive evidence, rather than post unrelated and irrelevant "sound bites" that mean nothing. Your "responses" show the face of liberalism, which is often irrational and "fires" randomly placed comments, most of which make no sense.

Old 07-05-2012, 07:56 PM

26,490 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Wow that poll also says that more people think Romney would handle the government more effectively - people can see right through Obama.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:28 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,937,731 times
Romney should probably strap less liked breeds of dogs to his roof and teach us how to make our underwear as magic as his to get those favorables up

Old 07-05-2012, 08:40 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,299,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Liars and con-men are often quite likeable; Obama fits this description. What is the OP's point?

The point is that if you read my last post it's fairly indicative of how many Americans feel about him.

He's not a popular guy even among the Republican faithful. There are going to a lot of people going to the polls and holding their noses when they vote for this guy.

That's necessarily the type of support you want in a presidential campaign in terms of enthusiasm.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:06 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,959,728 times
On a personal level, Obama has consistently had a 60+ approval rating. Michelle is in the 70s. They're generally a likable, admirable couple - well educated, young (ish), healthy, two young daughters, etc. But they also seem real (even if it is choreographed). Romney & Co. don't seem real at all, and that comes through in his speeches. He's a very off-putting person.

In essence, he's your John Kerry. Enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections