Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 11:31 AM

827 posts, read 1,089,899 times

Advertisements

Family Guy ~ Adam West Jingles Keys - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 11:52 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
We could all write books about our youthful indescretions. When I was a kid, I would lay my brother across a couple of sawhorses and try to saw him in half. Sometimes, I drew a little blood. That certainly doesn't mean I grew up to be David Copperfield.

And I would sneak up on my sister and stick her with pins, pretending to be a nurse. I'm no Florence Nightengale!
But if we use the same standard the liberals are applying to Romney you are a hairs breadth away from being a serial killer and/or rapist. Of course they ignore the real crimes committed by their party, if they didn't have double standards they'd have none at all.

The left sure is desperate to find something to spend their ad money on, they certainly can't spend it bragging about Obamas record, pretty sad all they have left is a college prank from decades ago.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:57 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
OP - you never played cops and robbers? What about cowboys and Indians?

You must belong to the video game generation - stayed inside all the time.

I used to be under strict orders to NOT come in the house until dinnertime!
<sarcasm>
Cops and robbers? Cowboys and Indians? How insensitive can you be! You racist gun nut!
</sarcasm>

Liberal school administrations expel kids from school for those games today.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:17 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
<sarcasm>
Cops and robbers? Cowboys and Indians? How insensitive can you be! You racist gun nut!
</sarcasm>

Liberal school administrations expel kids from school for those games today.
Yep - forming your hand into the shape of a pistol is considered bringing a weapon to school!

Old 07-11-2012, 12:33 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,745 times
Quote:
We could all write books about our youthful indescretions. When I was a kid, I would lay my brother across a couple of sawhorses and try to saw him in half. Sometimes, I drew a little blood. That certainly doesn't mean I grew up to be David Copperfield.

And I would sneak up on my sister and stick her with pins, pretending to be a nurse. I'm no Florence Nightengale!
I don't have any siblings so maybe I don't understand the dynamics here... but that's really creepy.

Mitt Romney is definitely also creepy, but there are more than enough other reasons not to vote for him. We don't have to keep delving into his bizarre youthful indiscretions, as entertaining as that may be.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:28 PM

28,100 posts, read 29,963,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
romney is bilderberg.

he also hates black people. mormon text says black skin is the devil.

if he wins, voting rights act and civil rights will be gone in a decade.
Quote:
That's just plain funny!

Sadly, I believe you probably believe it.
It's funny and yet pathetic at the same time. And trust me, I have a very strong hunch he probably does believe it.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:29 PM

28,100 posts, read 29,963,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
read the mormon text.
Why don't you provide us with an exact quote. The "mormon text" says no such thing.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:53 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Why don't you provide us with an exact quote. The "mormon text" says no such thing.
Here, see if this helps (then fire up the old "spin-machine")!

Black people and early Mormonism - Wikipedia
"References to black people, their social condition during the 19th century, and their spiritual place in Western Christianity as well as Mormon scriptures were complicated, with varying degrees and forms of discrimination against black people.

The first reference in Latter Day Saint writings describing dark skin as a curse and mark from God refers to Lamanites. The mark of blackness was placed upon the Lamanites so the Nephites "might not mix and believe in incorrect traditions which would prove their destruction" (Alma 3:7-9).

Later, the Book of Mormon records that an additional group of Lamanites converted and that "their curse was taken from them, and their skin became white like unto the Nephites… and they were numbered among the Nephites, and were called Nephites" (3 Nephi 2:15-16).

Old 07-11-2012, 02:21 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,822 times
This has not been proven. If it is, yes, it is creepy and should disqualify him from the Presidency. We have enough real stuff on Romney as it is. We don't need to make up stuff.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:26 PM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,822 times
Quote:

I'm so tired of not being able to rep you again.

lol
Dressing up like a cop and fantasizing about a job most people don't want is one thing. I see people here all the time that have a "CCW badge" that they carry with the official CCW card issued by the state. The problem is that the badge is not issued by the government. It is just something they buy off the internet. But it looks real and, unless you look at it closely, you might think the person is an officer of the law if they show it. That is close to the line but I guess OK as long as you do not actually tell them you are a cop. But putting on a flashing light and pulling people over is ACROSS the line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections