U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 12:14 PM

10,701 posts, read 6,049,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Blah, blah blah.. Attack me because you bought into the lies that they need to release their tax returns in some form of "exchange".. Its not my problem that you feel the need to explain something thats not required..
LOL. The "exchange" I was talking about was the conversation between me and another poster, which you still don't get, and, I fear, never will. In the interest of fairness, I will now cease to respond to you. It simply isn't fair to attempt to debate someone so intellectually challenged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2012, 12:18 PM

69,372 posts, read 55,393,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
LOL. The "exchange" I was talking about was the conversation between me and another poster, which you still don't get, and, I fear, never will. In the interest of fairness, I will now cease to respond to you. It simply isn't fair to attempt to debate someone so intellectually challenged.
I very much understand the conversation taking place, but you havent yet explained to me why Romney would offer such an exchange just to appease kooks? You can sit here and attack me, but that doesnt give a valid reason why he should have to give something up, that he doesnt want to. No different than Obama not releasing his college transcripts. People demanded them and he said NO..

Old 07-21-2012, 12:27 PM

71,724 posts, read 83,345,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
He did release them: do you think if he releases 20 years back records they will be that much different than what we have already seen?

Old 07-22-2012, 08:02 AM

22,781 posts, read 16,208,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Godofthunder asked for Obamas records because OBAMA IS ASKING FOR ROMNEYS tax records. Its OBAMA asking for them, god proposed a solution, but there is no need for a solution because releasing tax records, nor college records are requirements for Presidency..

I would call a "fair" exchange, caving because he doesnt have to give documents to appease kooks.
Not just Obama, but, as that is pretty much common knowledge I guess it is just another of those facts that people are purposely ignoring.

Again, the precedent was set many years ago. I think that if Mr. Romney is going to deviate from that precedent, he should offer some more substantive reasons that basically just saying "Because I said so."

Old 07-22-2012, 04:26 PM

26,629 posts, read 11,160,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Not surprising. He's good at being two faced. But it's another reason for the media to have a story and deflect from the important issues like the economy and the Middle East.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or