U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 12:11 AM

29,419 posts, read 18,692,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pit2atl View Post
Whats the deal with this woman? She just gives this persona that "I'm above you"

Im an American citizen, who really wants to now more about the Romney family and I get this you don't need to know about me vibe. Why don't they just release the taxes to put the issue to rest? Unless you have something to hide?
Would you have the same attitude if your neighbor came over and demanded to see your tax returns? I mean after all he just wants to know a little more about your family. You don't have anything to hide so you just say oh sure just a second here ya go??

More feigned outrage by the left. Beyond desperate anymore. Don't worry it will only get worse for you as the communists are flushed from office finally. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2012, 12:13 AM

29,419 posts, read 18,692,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
The reason Queen Anne said what she said is because she realizes average conservatives suckle at the teet of the rich and would bend over backwards apologizing for her remarks because they are under the delusion that they are in a state of temporary unrichness. When said state ends, they want the same privlidge the Romney's expect. Willard's own father set this standard and son has become such a slimy ******* that he's using his mouthpiece of a wife to try and garner sympathy for his coverup.
That is the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks for enforcing my belief that the left is bonkers.

Old 07-20-2012, 12:31 AM

12,625 posts, read 18,141,707 times
Quote:
Whats the deal with this woman? She just gives this persona that "I'm above you"

Im an American citizen, who really wants to now more about the Romney family and I get this you don't need to know about me vibe. Why don't they just release the taxes to put the issue to rest? Unless you have something to hide?
No I think much like the Harlem voters you are confused and are thinking of Michelle

Old 07-20-2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
That is the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks for enforcing my belief that the left is bonkers.
No its building derangement because they have nothing on her she is clean........ Bwahaahaahaa

Old 07-20-2012, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pancake View Post
Would you let the police enter your home and search without a warrant?

Most rational, sane people would not. Even if they do not have something to hide.

WHy should Romney release his tax returns, only to have leftists embellish something that would turn out in a negative light for him even though it would be perfectly legal (referring to offshore investments and the use of blind trusts)
obama defended a black professor when the police showed up and wanted ID to verify who he was etc. obama thought that was terrible and the police acted badly remember that incident?

Old 07-20-2012, 01:09 AM

30,403 posts, read 20,055,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
obama defended a black professor when the police showed up and wanted ID to verify who he was etc. obama thought that was terrible and the police acted badly remember that incident?

Immediately after admitting he didn't have all the facts he stated "The police acted stupidly."

Old 07-20-2012, 01:12 AM

3,271 posts, read 2,630,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Ann Ronmey was here in Greensboro, NC today
Oh man I can't imagine the look of utter horror and revulsion on her face. So many poors, illegals, and coloreds!

Old 07-20-2012, 01:15 AM

11,120 posts, read 10,159,598 times
I didn't hear what Ann Romney said but I'd bet she was referring to the media. They are relentless, when it comes to their "need to know." At least Romney paid taxes. I remember Spiro Agnew and if it hadn't been for Agnew, Gerald Ford would never have become President.

I'm more ticked by what Pelosi said. It's okay for Romney to divulge his tax records but not her. Hypocrite.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:16 AM

11,535 posts, read 8,768,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Hey! At least Romney paid taxes. I remember Spiro Agnew and if it hadn't been for Agnew, Gerald Ford would never have become President.

I'm more ticked by what Pelosi said. It's okay for Romney to divulge his tax records but not her. Hypocrite.
How do you know if he refuses to release his tax returns???

Old 07-20-2012, 01:18 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,255 posts, read 13,998,263 times
Quote:

same could be said for obama, clinton, both bushes, etc

who cares what his 1040 looks like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections