Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2012, 05:37 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAYAYO View Post
Man, Romney is the worst. This isn't an anti-romney topic, this is just his own words. You can't trust this guy as far as you can throw him.
And I bet that you will squeal and howl when I say that Obama said, "You didn't build that". Right? Who was that who said those words? The people in Roanoke though it was Obama.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:38 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
Quote:
Man, Romney is the worst. This isn't an anti-romney topic, this is just his own words. You can't trust this guy as far as you can throw him.
Aw, come on, he's just doing what obama does.........evolving.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:38 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,724 times
I'd prefer a flip-flop over a liar.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
You are an Obama supporter - right?

If I could choose anyone to support and vote for, it certainly wouldn't be Romney. That being said, I'm not voting for Romney because he's the lesser of two evils. I'm voting for him because he is a brilliant businessman and because I agree with him more than I agree with Obama. He's not perfect, but I wouldn't call choosing the candidate one agrees with the most to be voting for "the lesser of two evils."

Romney has a fairly detailed plan.

And, BTW, when incumbents run for re-election - it usually IS a referendum on the incumbent....at least as far as true swing voters are concerned. I am not a true swing voter, but those are the voters Romney is trying to attract by trying to make the election a referendum on Obama, obviously.
Well, yeah, but Obama can't run on his job so he has to try to be as nasty as possible to Romney. Even George Washington couldn't run on Obama's job.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I'm for whatever can get us back from the crash to normalcy. Romney is gonna make that much worse than Obama. He's gonna make it happen faster, and hurt more in the process.

Obama is continuing the lie that is our economy. Romney will expose it, and filet it. Romney would be terrible on the World Stage and would take us back to the Cold War. He hates Russia. He doesn't want to tame them with economics. He wants to estrange them and make them into our number one enemy.

I didn't say that. He did. Russia is our number one enemy.
Unlike Obama telling Medved that they needed to give him some time as he would have more liberty of action after the election. I don't think he will be able to lie down and roll over for Russia.

Old 07-25-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Hahaha, how on earth did this clown make it this far? It's just pathetic that this is the "best" this country has. Both him and Obama suck, imma vote for myself.
Is there a chance that you can win with that one popular vote?

Old 07-25-2012, 05:59 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Exactly! Romney supporters are angry because a video plays which shows only Romney discussing his political views. Go figure!

Old 07-25-2012, 06:23 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,830,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Unlike Obama telling Medved that they needed to give him some time as he would have more liberty of action after the election. I don't think he will be able to lie down and roll over for Russia.
Do you know what liberty he was talking about?
It was trade, right? Yeah, that's right. Nobody knows. Could it NOT have been trade? Yep. Who knows?
Not you. Not me. He didn't say. So.... we can speculate, but that's a waste of our time.
Administration seeks better trade with Russia - Washington Times

Old 07-25-2012, 07:23 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Exactly! Romney supporters are angry because a video plays which shows only Romney discussing his political views. Go figure!
I'm pretty sure they're "angry" because you are insulting him, just like Obama supporters get when someone insults him.

Old 07-25-2012, 08:20 PM

865 posts, read 623,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
He didn't "flip flop", he "evolved". That makes it OK, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections