Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 10:00 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
You call sending a TWEET pandering? Thanks for the laugh!
In case you have not noticed, that "tweet" is all over the internet and the news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2012, 10:07 AM

414 posts, read 344,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Do you think Rubio would quit his Governorship to make reality shows and partake in other dumbed down events for profit? If the answer is no, then that is another difference between the two.
Palin stepped down for a specific reason that had nothing to do with a reality show. Do you actually know the specific reason?

Old 07-31-2012, 10:09 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,715,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
Palin stepped down for a specific reason that had nothing to do with a reality show. Do you actually know the specific reason?

Of course they know the real reason, but that never stops liberals from lying......look at everything Obama says about how trying his way worked for the economy!

Old 07-31-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Who said it was not specific? Enriching one's self is very specific. Thos bogus reasons she gave for quitting were debunked over and over again. Probably at least thousands of times right here on CD.

Todd Palin: Of Course Sarah Quit For The Money
Todd Palin: Of Course Sarah Quit For The Money « JONATHAN TURLEY

Back to the thread topic...

Palin is a vindictive b-itch, which she has demonstrated time and time again. She has zero foreign policy experience despite her claims of Alaska's proximity to Russia giving her that edge. She would have been a heartbeat away from the Presidency, which is an embarassment to think that we have dumbed down enough portion of the populace that still believes she was in any way shape or form qualified for that.

I'ts obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that she destroyed any chances that McCain had. I'm sure he will forever regret agreeing to put her on the ticket. Her self-serving agenda is not suitable for most any public office and there are many Alaskans that celebrated her resignation. She is a mean spirited end time believer that could single handedly bring on the Armageddon that her Evangeilcal brethren pray for. I cannot believe that anyone who is not an Evangelcal was supporting this ditz.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-31-2012 at 11:43 AM..

Old 07-31-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:

which is an embarassment to think that we have dumbed down enough portion of the populace that still believes she was in any way shape or form qualified for that.

But factually, she had way more executive experience at governing than Barack Obama. You do know that don't you? Also the real reason she had to step down was because of a loophole in Alaskan law. The author of that article you posted gets it completely wrong. He edited out parts of Todds complete statement to the woman who confronted him. You gotta love liberals who edit the context of a sentence in order to twist it to fit their agenda.

Old 07-31-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
But factually, she had way more executive experience at governing than Barack Obama. You do know that don't you? Also the real reason she had to step down was because of a loophole in Alaskan law. The author of that article you posted gets it completely wrong. He edited out parts of Todds complete statement to the woman who confronted him. You gotta love liberals who edit the context of a sentence in order to twist it to fit their agenda.
The extreme right wing has always overvlown her supposed credentials. No suprises there. I'lll tell you what made her a horrible choice...her mean spiritedness. This woman has no diplomacy and is always on the attack, yet she whines about how she is bashed when her errors ans shortcomings are pointed out to her. She does not own any of her blunders. These are not good characteristics although I guess they worked for her on a hockey mom level as she reveled in the nickname "Pitbull with Lipstick".

Old 07-31-2012, 11:58 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
Quote:
The extreme right wing has always overvlown her supposed credentials. No suprises there. I'lll tell you what made her a horrible choice...her mean spiritedness. This woman has no diplomacy and is always on the attack, yet she whines about how she is bashed when her errors ans shortcomings are pointed out to her. She does not own any of her blunders. These are not good characteristics although I guess they worked for her on a hockey mom level as she reveled in the nickname "Pitbull with Lipstick".
Let's add no intellect and no historical perspective. In other words, Palin wasn't qualified in the basics of national service or even recent American history. To compare her to Obama who has depth, education and knowledge is preposterous. How she got to be a governor must have been a fluke.

Old 07-31-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Let's add no intellect. How she got to be a governor must have been a fluke.
Not true at all. She was very intellectual. She beat two veteran governors strictly debating them on policy issues. Let me ask you this. Can you show me anything in Obama's record prior to becoming president that outmatched Palins phenominal policy record as governor?

Old 08-01-2012, 08:37 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Not true at all. She was very intellectual. She beat two veteran governors strictly debating them on policy issues. Let me ask you this. Can you show me anything in Obama's record prior to becoming president that outmatched Palins phenominal policy record as governor?

You are beating a dead horse. Palin is history now. She will never run for office again. You can re-chew the 4 year old cabbage all you want, but she is still a remnant of the recent past and nothing more now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections