U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:18 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
32,154 posts, read 8,825,398 times
Reputation: 5277
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Blah, blah, blah.....


The FACT is that Obama lied when he said Paul Ryan was holding up the Farm Bill when in fact they passed one two weeks ago.

FOCUS.
oohhh, you caught the President making a lie about Ryan, is it even going to make the evening news, I doubt it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:19 AM
 
5,787 posts, read 1,625,684 times
Reputation: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Maybe so, all politicians love pork for their own state, and anyone that represents a farming community is going to want their people covered.

Nice attempted "save", but you just said it was Republicans wanting "pork". Now you say all politicians do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:20 AM
 
5,787 posts, read 1,625,684 times
Reputation: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
oohhh, you caught the President making a lie about Ryan, is it even going to make the evening news, I doubt it.

Which I said in the OP.....

The Obama Lapdog Media won't tell the American people the TRUTH about this habitual LIAR.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:21 AM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
20,265 posts, read 7,122,968 times
Reputation: 3891
Errr, the 2012 Farm Bill has not been passed. The stop gap measure, is not the Farm Bill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:23 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
32,154 posts, read 8,825,398 times
Reputation: 5277
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Which I said in the OP.....

The Obama Lapdog Media won't tell the American people the TRUTH about this habitual LIAR.
I am sure your Faux News is running around like they found Jesus, so don't worry it is getting covered by the most watched 24hr news channel....except that it is Shark Week and nobody but Faux News viewers care what Faux News says.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:24 AM
 
5,787 posts, read 1,625,684 times
Reputation: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Errr, the 2012 Farm Bill has not been passed. The stop gap measure, is not the Farm Bill.

There is more than just ONE Farm Bill proposed by the Senate and the House......Obama doesn't get to just pick one and say NONE was passed.

It's a false attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:24 AM
 
20,178 posts, read 12,624,276 times
Reputation: 17207
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
He conveniently leaves out the fact that a Farm Bill was passed and that Democrats also didn't pass the other one. The Democratically controlled Senate refuses to even consider one.

I know, I know. Just taking the opportunity to use Obunger in a sentence. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:25 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
32,154 posts, read 8,825,398 times
Reputation: 5277
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
Nice attempted "save", but you just said it was Republicans wanting "pork". Now you say all politicians do that.
Oh and florida is right, stop gap bills don't count, that is just a can kicking maneuver and you know that. So I guess Obama is back to not lying....unless you watch Faux, then he is still some socialist, communist, islamic, nazi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:26 AM
 
5,787 posts, read 1,625,684 times
Reputation: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I am sure your Faux News is running around like they found Jesus, so don't worry it is getting covered by the most watched 24hr news channel....except that it is Shark Week and nobody but Faux News viewers care what Faux News says.

I haven't seen it mentioned on FOX News either......but don't let that fact stand in your way of making yourself look foolish while desperately attempting to deflect attention away from your own God's lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-14-2012, 10:29 AM
 
5,787 posts, read 1,625,684 times
Reputation: 839
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So I guess Obama is back to not lying.

Not lying?

He said that Paul Ryan is standing in the way.

The FACT is that Republicans (including Ryan) did pass a Farm Bill.

The FACT is that DEMOCRATS won't allow the other Bill to be voted on.

The TRUTH is that Democrats haven't passed a Farm Bill at all while Republicans DID.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top