Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2012, 07:06 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,626,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
“We got a real clear picture of what they all value,” Biden said. “Every Republican’s voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they’re proposing. Romney wants to let the — he said in the first hundred days he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules, ‘unchain Wall Street.’ They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

President traitors are imbeciles. Biden is not a racist, if anything he would be calling Republican supremacists racists. However, he's talking about the banks and using hyperbole that would be understood by anyone with common sense.
You disgusting lying regressives. You people need some better reading and listening comprehension skills, and a little less straw grasping hatred.
This must be one of those scary people who voted for obama. The poster who said obama/biden aren't to be feared, it's the fools who vote for them...
I see what he means... I bet you do too..!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 07:09 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,626,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
So Biden is a racist?
and you don;t hear well, either?

Old 08-14-2012, 07:10 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,390,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Party of scare them this is how we get voted in!!! To bad they can't talk about accomplishments in the past 4 years that helped Americans.
What? with this tanking in the toilet economy, what accomplishment, that was suppose to be better then the rest. A better economy, job situation, prospering businesses, come on now.

Things in reality, keep getting worse, can't make things up that we know are true. Can make believe, but all one with a brain has to do, is look around, and look long and hard.
Is this freaking lunatic for real, or what! and he gets away with this stupid, idiotic, crazy negative talk, this guy is a nutcase, plain and simple. Those of you who believe him, you all need to go on a vacation together.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:12 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,894,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
He has hair plugs.
Ok I will have to google that to see what it means, but now i can.. hair plugs

Ah ha! Joe has a little farm on his head I see now..... LOL

Old 08-14-2012, 07:27 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,871,541 times
Has the Obama campaign started talking about the issues yet?

Old 08-14-2012, 07:43 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,091,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Yes he's telling them "Vote for me or risk losing your welfare"... You might have to work and pay taxes if you can't live a life of crime, and even that might not pay as well as it does now...

Old 08-14-2012, 07:44 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,222,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
There are no issues. The middle class is doing fine. Remember Obama said that.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:46 PM

11,299 posts, read 16,602,399 times
Default Biden to Southern audience: Romney financial plan would ‘put y’all back in chains’

Wow, talk about race baiting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vice President Biden drew a tough retort from Mitt Romney's campaign Tuesday after telling a Virginia audience that the Republican presidential candidate's plan to lift financial regulation would "put y'all back in chains."

Biden to Southern audience: Romney financial plan would

Old 08-14-2012, 07:48 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,038,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
It is not me and or anyone like me as a traitor but again it is your loved 'One' Obama. A few more back room deals in the dark of night, a few more wars where he bi-passes Congress and he just might get to be the first president tried and found guilty of Treason.

So far as I am concerned he already has..
your loved 'One' Romney will teach you how Momonism and its polytheism is the one true religion. I love Obama as much as I love my Governor. You don't know me and should stop slandering people.

Bush didn't get tried of Treason. So I think everything is going to be fine with Obama's conservative-like policies.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:50 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,439,223 times
Keep up the good work V.P. Biden, we got your back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections