Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 07:47 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,388,406 times

Advertisements

The one sure way you know a candidate is losing is that they start to complain about how unfair the attack ads are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 07:48 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Red meat for wingnuts. A majority of voters have already tuned out Mittens, and Ryan has added some new-found lukewarm appeal that will last until the end of August. Maybe.
Thats why Romney is outraising Obama by 25%..

Old 08-14-2012, 07:49 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,453,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Romney is limited from some things because he's not yet the nominee.. I cant wait for the gloves to come off after its official.
I know. I'm still upset by how he's done even with the limits and think he really needed to be the one to define himself. That being said, I am excited to see what happens after the convention.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:49 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
The one sure way you know a candidate is losing is that they start to complain about how unfair the attack ads are.
Is that the new standard?

Obama Complains About Negative Ads, Ignores His Own

Old 08-14-2012, 07:50 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,453,455 times
Quote:
Did you hear Obama b*tching about Super PACs the other day?

(Not to mention...Romney's comment wasn't even inspired by an attack ad, but by Biden's comment, though it was obviously about attack ads and previous comments as well.)

Last edited by afoigrokerkok; 08-14-2012 at 07:58 PM..

Old 08-14-2012, 07:53 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
Quote:
LOL And if the GOP came out and tried to tie Obama to a womans death or Ryan talked about putting people in chains, I am so sure Obama and Biden would just stay silent on it.
Who are you kidding. Obama, Biden, Blabbermouth Schultz, and the entire media would be in an all out frenzy. Spike Lee, Sharpton, etc would have fits of rage.

Like I said, you liberals think we should just shut up and not fight back. Not going to happen. You want to go with your dirty tactics, expect to get called out for what you are.

I am proud of Romney for hitting back and calling it like it is. Obama has been divisive from day one. And for a man who said he wouldnt run a campaign the way he is running it, he deserves to get smacked down. I echo Romney, take your campaign of hate, division, and bull crap back to Chicago where it belongs. And take your idiot VP with you.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Did you hear Obama b*tching about Super PACs the other day?
Not just that. Obama is as thin skinned as they come. The last few years has shown us that as he would whine publicly about this and that. Hell, he cant even take a tough question in an interview without crying about it. Obama is a little ***** who loves to employ Chicago tactics, but when he gets called out or tested, he cant take it.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:55 PM

197 posts, read 212,914 times
I didn't read anything but the title.

Whats Romney lying about now?

Old 08-14-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khsoj View Post
I didn't read anything but the title.

Whats Romney lying about now?
lol denial and despair setting in? Dont like it when the other side fights back do you. You arent going up against passive McCain this time around.

Old 08-14-2012, 08:28 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,062,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Let me know when Romney/Ryan talk about putting people in chains or killing someones wife. You can dish but cant stand being called out for it
Well Romney/Ryan has said that the government shackles black people to continue relying on 'aid'. And Neither Obama nor Biben ever said anything about killing someones wife, the person that said that was a loving husband whose wife died of cancer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections