Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 10:25 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,093,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Keep it up, running in circles is good for you, I see you are rocking that outrage good. I never said I cared what your opinion is on this matter.
Stop, I've already embarassed you enough by pointing out how you claimed I was outraged, when I clearly wasnt..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
If the boy was legal, its a non issue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 10:44 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times
Quote:
Stop, I've already embarassed you enough by pointing out how you claimed I was outraged, when I clearly wasnt..
You seem to be or you wouldn't keep bringing your post up again and again...something seems to be bothering you.

You seem to be very concerned with my opinion so here it is, I think he made poor judgement and should step down from his office, but he is a state politician in a state I don't live in, so I don't care if he actually steps down or not because I don't live in his state.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:48 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,663,920 times
Quote:
You seem to be or you wouldn't keep bringing your post up again and again...something seems to be bothering you.

You seem to be very concerned with my opinion so here it is, I think he made poor judgement and should step down from his office, but he is a state politician in a state I don't live in, so I don't care if he actually steps down or not because I don't live in his state.
I'd like to know as well. At what age does your outrage begin or end?

Old 08-23-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:

You lying about what I said is what bothers me, and rather than man up and apologize, you come back to lie again.
Quote:
If the boy was legal, its a non issue
Where is this outrage I'm supposed to have?

And if you now dont suddenly care if he steps down or not, why did you call for him to step down and attack me for saying otherwise?

Still waiting for this age differential from you to tell me where we should pretend to be outraged that 2 LEGALLY CONSENTING adults, hooked up.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
You lying about what I said is what bothers me, and rather than man up and apologize, you come back to lie again.

Where is this outrage I'm supposed to have?

And if you now dont suddenly care if he steps down or not, why did you call for him to step down and attack me for saying otherwise?

Still waiting for this age differential from you to tell me where we should pretend to be outraged that 2 LEGALLY CONSENTING adults, hooked up.
You are funny, you are obviously upset about this because I disagree with you.

And I never changed my position, I think he should step down, but I don't live in his state or district so it isn't my call, just my opinion.

Besides, you seem to be plenty outraged in this thread, especially since you seem to keep trying to call me a liar over something I don't really care about, I am just saying you sound pretty outraged to me.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
You are funny, you are obviously upset about this because I disagree with you.

And I never changed my position, I think he should step down, but I don't live in his state or district so it isn't my call, just my opinion.

Besides, you seem to be plenty outraged in this thread, especially since you seem to keep trying to call me a liar over something I don't really care about, I am just saying you sound pretty outraged to me.
I'm upset? Haha, there goes that need to lie again.. What is it with you that you need to keep lying about how people feel?

Yes you've been pretty consistant at not answering questions, again, what age differential should there be before we begin to pretend to be outraged?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
I'm upset? Haha, there goes that need to lie again.. What is it with you that you need to keep lying about how people feel?

Yes you've been pretty consistant at not answering questions, again, what age differential should there be before we begin to pretend to be outraged?
Again, you seem to be very upset at needing to know my opinion on this, especially for someone who doesn't need someone else's opinion.

At what age would you pretend to be outraged? Obviously there would be at no age you would be upset, but you seem to be upset that I am not giving you an age to pretend to be outraged, I really don't care what you pretend to do.

Old 08-23-2012, 04:43 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
legal age today 16, legal age tomorrow 6 Freaks of nature always draw the legal age of things down Once it is 6 it will be 6 months. Liberals can justify anything. Sick SOB
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections