Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 06:12 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

Yup,, got that right... the known comic!! Got me laughing!! And this guy is president.. wow, he can read the teleprompter... such skills, without it ... the known comic...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 06:17 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,813,287 times
Between the remote control man and remote control drones- looks like someone had better pull back the curtain and see who the wizard really is. America is getting a bad reputation in the world as far as who is saying want to who. It reminds me of one person whispering in the ear of the next and then that person giving a whisper to the next fellow- then the circle is completed- \so who's really speaking here? It's like going to the bridge of the Star Ship Enterprise and finding a bunch of fully clothed skeletons covered in dust.....the place is being run on auto pilot- Sure would be nice for you Americans to get a real living captain to steer the ship...instead of some telepromted puppet...God Lord- deliver this nation back into sanity.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:38 PM

There is a certain unpleasant smell about leaders in the USA..those in power and those seeking power. The set up looks like this if you could get into the heads of most of the high and mighty- "I am a rich business man and I have stolen from most of the people- thus.... that makes me smarter than most of the people - So I am entitled too rule over the people".

It's capitalism gone bad- most of those seeking power and in power are like corrupt communists...Who through governmental contracts have managed to put a lot of the tax payers cash in their own pockets...and then they have the nerve to call themselves free enterprising capitalists.

It's like having a sister who is a real estate agent who manages too screw her own family members out of everything they have- kind of like hunting human prey within their own tribe. The family does not retaliate in full force because they love the family member and deny the fact that they have a parasite in their own midst.
-
Here is what it gets down to about this entitled class...The have this deluded idea that if they lie to you and YOU believe them then they are superior and smarter - and should be crowned king...VOTES are won not by the most honest person of public service but by the best and most skilled liar...It's a confidence job...common con men on the prowl for prestige and power- and getting it any way they can.

The reason they have teleprompters that are programmed by a team of lawyers is to ensure that the speaker does not make a mistake and contradict a previous statement- In other words to assist a liar in remembering his own lies..It's pretty insidious when you think about it...An empire originally built on truth and honor now resorts to distortions and false hoods to maintain authorship over a nation. Only the weak need to lie- liberality is weak and they depend on deception to get by...Do you want the strong to rule- or the highly organized legion of weak liars?

Old 08-23-2012, 06:46 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
Oleg what happened run out that CDN bandwidth?

You think we don't know? It's like that Allen Rock.....

Old 08-23-2012, 07:04 PM

Watched the video- It is very distressing to know and understand the cold hard fact - that some leaders...are not as bright as you or I or the average person- You would hope you would have a system that picks out the smartest to rule- This man- and not just him- arrived to give a speech - he arrived not know a damned thing about what he was going to say...As for thinking on his feet- The best he could do was lie and say "I did not get much sleep" - What Obama should have done if he was not so damned stupid and shifty would have been to say..

"I don't have my notes...the teleprompter has gone down...better wait a minute till they get it up and running"- but no...He attempted to charm the audience with small talk- They all smile only because it was the President of the United States in their presence.....and they were sucking up to him- IF this had been a nobody giving the speech- The faces of the audience would have carried a picture of disapproval and there would have been silence.

Why couldn't he have just did a bit of study while in the limo and spoke off the cuff? The other thing was the speech itself...it seems that he wants governmental bureaucrats to make medical decisions and not the doctors....politicians are not experts in medicine...to allow politicians to make budgetary decisions on what is a treatable illness and what is not worth treating is a mistake..

Old 08-23-2012, 07:09 PM

Watched the video- It is very distressing to know and understand the cold hard fact - that some leaders...are not as bright as you or I or the average person- You would hope you would have a system that picks out the smartest to rule- This man- and not just him- arrived to give a speech - he arrived not know a damned thing about what he was going to say...As for thinking on his feet- The best he could do was lie and say "I did not get much sleep" - What Obama should have done if he was not so damned stupid and shifty would have been to say..

"I don't have my notes...the teleprompter has gone down...better wait a minute till they get it up and running"- but no...He attempted to charm the audience with small talk- They all smile only because it was the President of the United States in their presence.....and they were sucking up to him- IF this had been a nobody giving the speech- The faces of the audience would have carried a picture of disapproval and there would have been silence.

Why couldn't he have just did a bit of study while in the limo and spoke off the cuff? The other thing was the speech itself...it seems that he wants governmental bureaucrats to make medical decisions and not the doctors....politicians are not experts in medicine...to allow politicians to make budgetary decisions on what is a treatable illness and what is not worth treating is a mistake..

In closing a musician that flubs a musical passage because the sheet music has blown away is not much of a player-- improvisation is a sign of intelligence and of having a creative mind.....The audience would not notice if there was a mistake on the part of a musician or speaker- If they performer has a high level of skill...I did not see much skill in this video. It's going to take more than "awh isn't he cute in his boyish ways" - the cute for Obama is wearing thin.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:10 PM

Oleg he is the 'Chosen One' don't you know that?

Say, just how much money would want if we delivered him to Canada in a plain unmarked brown wrapper anyway?

Maybe you could trade him to some immigrant as a black Pinokio?

BTW his audience is hand picked so don't expect them to get up and walk out or anything. These are just sheep.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oleg he is the 'Chosen One' don't you know that?

Say, just how much money would want if we delivered him to Canada in a plain unmarked brown wrapper anyway?

Maybe you could trade him to some immigrant as a black Pinokio?

BTW his audience is hand picked so don't expect them to get up and walk out or anything. These are just sheep.
Had me scared for a minute...I thought it read - Oleg is the chosen one...I was about to high tail it out of town to avoid the Roman hammer and nail guys...No thanks- Let him be the chosen one...I don't mind Obama personally- I can see hanging out with him on the street corner and both of us talking like we were big shots.. I just think you have to get someone smarter than me and Obama..put together- I know my limitations- he might not know his..

Nawh I am not into trading anyone...not big on the slave trade thing... anyway Oh - I get the joke- He would be a wooden puppet and he would be black....and I could come up to some Asian immigrant kid and sell the puppet- like a con man...and say...."What do you mean Pinokio is not black- of course he is black...look in the books...the ink is faded-

As for you sending money up to the great white north....I would gladly join the Obama team for around _ three hundred thousand a year.....At my age- selling out is not a big deal....Maybe I could have Bidens job...and they could go on about me being born NOT in America....who knows ....I would love to pull some puppet strings.Biden and the boys seem to have sore fingers and little slivers of wood under their nails...The whole thing is odd....Never thought I would witness the world lose it's mind in my life time- so weird

Old 08-23-2012, 07:40 PM

Every time Pinokio told a lie his nose would grow longer..... The only real difference is Obama's Ears get bigger each time he tells a lie.

This Obama has made the USA into Disneyland for a fact.

Are yo sure we can't strike a deal? This isn't about slavery, it's about a out of control liar.. one that can't say much more than stutter really. I don't care what they say i think he was fed chicken feed straight out of Sherbrooke.

His mind is gone man.... if you won't take him I will offer him to Venezuela

Old 08-23-2012, 07:43 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,085,484 times
I'm supprised those big ears fit behind the TelePrompTer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections