Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2012, 10:48 AM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Simple answer NO... Hopefully you're not a professional mind reader...
But that's not what you're implying here:

Quote:
How many black folks do you (personally) know that plan on staying home on election day? I know many and I haven't ran into one person who plans to sit this one out. There is too much at stake...
What's too much at stake to stay home on election day?

You already stated in earlier posts that blacks aren't going to vote for Romney.

So explain what this is supposed to mean? That blacks will all vote for Obama, likely because of his skin color.

Why are you voting for Obama?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 10:52 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
HUH? Gather yourself and try saying this again I have no idea what this means...... serious
It is very easy to understand, Democrats think black people are lower then white people. Democrats want to inject race or shall we say the color of someones skin into debates and policy. Democrats think black people can only succeed in life if they have the help of the white man. They think blacks are incapable of thinking for themselves, for being individuals. Democrats like to keep a separation of the races.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:54 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
It is very easy to understand, Democrats think black people are lower then white people. Democrats want to inject race or shall we say the color of someones skin into debates and policy. Democrats think black people can only succeed in life if they have the help of the white man. They think blacks are incapable of thinking for themselves, for being individuals. Democrats like to keep a separation of the races.
You get it.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:55 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,512,704 times
Quote:
Right, because Democrats can't be black themselves... All Democrats and liberals are white, right...

Old 08-23-2012, 10:59 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
But that's not what you're implying here:

What's too much at stake to stay home on election day?

You already stated in earlier posts that blacks aren't going to vote for Romney.

So explain what this is supposed to mean? That blacks will all vote for Obama, likely because of his skin color.

Why are you voting for Obama?
Don't read too much between the lines. I'm not implying anything nor is there an inference in my tone...

When I say there is too much to lose I'm talking about preventing a roll back to trickle down economics. Romney would implement Reaganomics times 12...

Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,079,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
Right, because Democrats can't be black themselves... All Democrats and liberals are white, right...
Well, since everyone knows better then that, it seems quite silly for you to say that. But just because someone supports a specific party does not mean they follow or agree with every thing the party does. I do believe that black americans who support and vote Democrat are supporting and voting against their best interest. This is my opinion based on personal experience.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:01 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebaldknobber View Post
I'm sure Romney never expected to get any black votes.

Why would a black person vote for Romney?
I'm black and voting for Romney a few Blacks are deeply concerned about the direction of the country Obama is taking us. Of course the vast majority of Blacks are lemmings and lack the intellectual heft to break from the Great One. Oh well.

They'll just be further marganilized when Romney wins.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:04 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
My answer would be he isn't connecting... His platform doesn't support their needs...
Please the margin was similar during Obama vs Clinton. Blacks just love the Great One.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:06 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,512,704 times
Quote:
Well, since everyone knows better then that, it seems quite silly for you to say that. But just because someone supports a specific party does not mean they follow or agree with every thing the party does. I do believe that black americans who support and vote Democrat are supporting and voting against their best interest. This is my opinion based on personal experience.
You're just using race to divide us.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:08 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections