Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 11:13 AM

29,409 posts, read 21,911,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Thats none of your business but unlike republicans the world doesnt revolve around me. I see others suffer and it bothers me because thats how democrats are. But I wouldnt expect you to have a clue of what Im talking about.
Oh so you have taken a raise? What kind of greedy person would do that. You should share it with everyone else.

No I don't know what you're talking about. You cry about ditch diggers and when I provide you with the salary info about em you then start screaming about greed. Then when I ask if you've ever taken a raise you say it's none of my business and scream about how you see others suffer because that's how demcrats are? Basically you are making no sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 11:15 AM

17,383 posts, read 11,889,190 times
Quote:
Thats none of your business but unlike republicans the world doesnt revolve around me. I see others suffer and it bothers me because thats how democrats are. But I wouldnt expect you to have a clue of what Im talking about.
But what are you DOING about it? Or are you like typical Dems that want to use someone else's money to solve the problem?

Old 08-23-2012, 11:16 AM

52,221 posts, read 33,927,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Oh so you have taken a raise? What kind of greedy person would do that. You should share it with everyone else.
he didn't take that raise; someone else did that for him

Old 08-23-2012, 11:17 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,061,707 times
Quote:
At least you admit that Democrats cause much suffering with their mostly backward hateful policies

Old 08-23-2012, 11:18 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,503,285 times
Policy needs to favor the producer not the overseer=CEO. Mitt is for the CEO and could careless about the actual producers. Thats the choice that needs to be made.
CEOs earn 380 times in pay more than average worker - Apr. 19, 2012

Old 08-23-2012, 11:23 AM

371 posts, read 441,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You cry about ditch diggers and when I provide you with the salary info about em
Guess you missed it, so I'll repost:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13JERM View Post
A heavy equipment operator might dig ditches, but that does not make him a "ditch digger"

Old 08-23-2012, 11:33 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,503,285 times
Quote:
Yeah I knew that but these people spin and lie better than anyone in history.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:33 AM

Do you get extra money for responses to your posts? Your comment was nonsense the first time I read it too? Are you happy I responded now? At least I cost the Obama campaign another nickel he doesn't have. lol

Old 08-23-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Yeah I knew that but these people spin and lie better than anyone in history.
How is posting info about salaries for those poor ditch diggers a lie? Take it up with the website not me.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM

3,999 posts, read 10,802,568 times
Quote:
I own a company that digs trenches for french drain systems with hand operated shovels. The employees all make over $15/hr equating to more than $30k a year, with a few hitting over $40k. This falls within the range for heavy equipment operators, and opens a pathway towards the higher end of that spectrum provided they have the drive to achieve it. Not bad for guy in his early 20's that has not yet learned more advanced skills. Once they do learn the more technical aspects of the work we perform, they make $20-30 an hour so I am amused at your disdain for something you obviously know nothing about.

There is money to be made for those willing to actually work hard for it, but generally, Americans have become spoiled and expect society to hand them a posh office job making six figures because they partied through college for 4-5 years earning a useless degree.

The answer to our problems is not in legislation and politicians, but can be found in attitude and mindset. Right back at you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections