Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 12:30 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Now he is moving to the "birtherism" genre? Getting a bit desperate, isn't he?
I think we have good reason to to be asking about Obama, since he can't seem to produce one (why did he have to forge one?). In his college days, he had been introduced as a "foreign student" to some, and we have no idea how he was able to go to Harvard Law School. Bill Ayers mother told the mailman that they were "helping a foreign student," and the mailman, having seen Obama there numerous times, assumed that was who she was talking about. Obama told him, "Im going to be President of the United States."
Articles: What the Mailman Knows about Ayers and Obama

Further, his records are sealed. While he says that Romney should release his records "like everyone else does," he sad a few days ago in a blatant lie, his records are sealed, and he cannot produce a real Birth Certificate.

Some of what we know of him, his membership in a Marxist club and his radical desire for a revolution, can be found here: Archived-Articles: Meeting Young Obama

Romney and Ryan have been met with huge crowds, larger crowds than Obama, and they have been outfundraising Obama by a considerable amount. While Obama has been spending more than he has been taking in, Romney has been spending less than what they are receiving in donations. That says something.

So, it isn't in "desparation" when Romney jokes about not being asked for a Birth Certificate. We know he's a citizen.

Obama's grandmother swears Obama was born in Kenya, and claims to have witnessed his birth. Would his grandmother lie about this? Obama's brother lives in Kenya. Obama went to an exclusive private school in Kenya, one which is usually only open to citizens.

I think we have every reason to be suspect of Obama's origins. I would like some answeres from him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2012, 12:32 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Sure, inserting himself into the discussion is dumb, but not nearly as dumb as proclaiming he's racist for doing so.

So all you can come up with to justify left wing racist and hatred is, "Rush" said because you cant prove otherwise.. Thats about as dumb as what Romney said, but hey, but thats ok because you have left wing hate and racism to defend.. You go girl!!!

I never did..

Old 08-24-2012, 12:35 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Thats weird because I couldnt believe any rational sane person could turn "Nobody has ever asked to see my birth certificate" into racism.. But here ya are..
FYI ----- I never mentioned race.

But, now that you mention it, his statement could be construed to have at least some racial undertone to it.

Any time you try to appeal to the birther crazies (which he most certainly did), you do so knowing that *most* of the birthers ARE racists.

So.....there ya' are.

1,635 posts, read 1,593,544 times
I prefer to go after Obama's dog eating.

Default Does he give you a tingle up your leg too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Obama is not my messiah, he's my president. Is Romney YOUR messiah?
It was Obama that has referred to himself as "The One," not Mitt Romney. And Chris Matthews has describe getting a "tingle up his leg" when Obama speaks!

Old 08-24-2012, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
I prefer to go after Obama's dog eating.
Is that all you got?

Old 08-24-2012, 12:38 PM

Default Democrats cannot run on their record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
That you would not understand why this statement from Romney is representing a serious problem with the guy, demonstrates exactly why it is such a problem, that the guy would make such a comment.
I think that the Democrats have more problems to be concerned with. That's why they cannot talk about their record.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Thats weird because I couldnt believe any rational sane person could turn "Nobody has ever asked to see my birth certificate" into racism.. But here ya are..
And there was a lot more to his prepared and calculated statement, referring specifically to where he was born.

If you think that was anything other than pandering to the birthers, well, then there just is no hope for you.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:42 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
FYI ----- I never mentioned race.

But, now that you mention it, his statement could be construed to have at least some racial undertone to it.

Any time you try to appeal to the birther crazies (which he most certainly did), you do so knowing that *most* of the birthers ARE racists.

So.....there ya' are.
I was responding to posters dealing with race.. Maybe you cant follow along with the discussion, which would be pretty sad considering its only 3 pages long.

ps, there isnt a dam part of that statement that would appeal to the birther crazies, hes MAKING FUN OF THEM..

Old 08-24-2012, 12:42 PM

Default "We inherited this mess"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I've been listening to some of the Romney stump speeches this week. And what comes through to me, my impression of what he's saying and how ... is that he's a whiner. Whine. Whine. Whine. Listen to his words. His exhaustive expressions. The cadence/tone of his words. His style of delivery, and content, hurts his chances of being elected. The GOP should send Romney to the safe states and dispatch Paul Ryan to the battlegrounds. He'd do a far better job than his dad.
All Obama does is whine about what he "inherited" and blames Bush. He cannot accept that this is the Obama economy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections