Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 10:51 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times

Advertisements

During the past year, Christie has rallied behind Romney while criticizing President Barack Obama on everything from unemployment to deficit reduction.

Here’s a review of some of those claims that PolitiFact New Jersey put to the Truth-O-Meter.

PolitiFact | Chris Christie named keynote speaker at GOP convention

Do any of these guys hold some degree of honesty???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 11:51 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,933,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
During the past year, Christie has rallied behind Romney while criticizing President Barack Obama on everything from unemployment to deficit reduction.

Here’s a review of some of those claims that PolitiFact New Jersey put to the Truth-O-Meter.

Shhhhhhhhhhh, they do not want to hear this, as you can see from the many replies. Save it for 2016, when he becomes their next best hope to win the Whitehouse, after another four years of President Obama

Old 08-27-2012, 01:20 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

I find it amazing how some of the posters here, can't find anything positive to say about their candidates so they have to spend hours a day blasting anyone and everyone on the other side...How sad, is that? I love how some of you will dig as deep as you can to find something that may or may not be accurate, but you are hoping to change one person's mind: you might be successful, but the minds you change may not be the ones you hoped to change.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:21 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,377,353 times
Chris Christy can stand up and tell a balled faced lie and be more honest that Obama any day of the week.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:23 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,377,353 times
I just read the link.

Christy was telling the truth. the idiots on the linked website are the liars.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:24 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,667,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Chris Christy can stand up and tell a balled faced lie and be more honest that Obama any day of the week.

OK, I'll bite. What is a 'balled face'?

lol.

Otherwise, I agree with you.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:30 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I find it amazing how some of the posters here, can't find anything positive to say about their candidates so they have to spend hours a day blasting anyone and everyone on the other side...How sad, is that? I love how some of you will dig as deep as you can to find something that may or may not be accurate, but you are hoping to change one person's mind: you might be successful, but the minds you change may not be the ones you hoped to change.
As sad as Romney/Ryan continually bashing Obama while offering little but sound-bites on just how they would improve America?

Funny, I was looking for your admonitions of those who spend hours a day bashing Obama while having nothing positive to say about their candidates and found none.

Old 08-27-2012, 01:31 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,368,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lol.

Otherwise, I agree with you.
Ask a Tea-Bagger

Old 08-27-2012, 02:05 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
and he is funnier when he does it!!!!

Old 08-27-2012, 02:17 PM

25,581 posts, read 56,466,951 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
A "balled face" is the illiterate rantings of a mentally deficient ignoramus too stupid to know what he doesn't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections