Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2012, 07:35 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,849,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Libs just talk the talking points; they don't read, don't care to open up their minds or consider other views. If they don't like it, they deny it.
And righties are so desperate over this issue they have to exactly same threads on this and the election forum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 07:36 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,619,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
And righties are so desperate over this issue they have to exactly same threads on this and the election forum
And lefties can't help but follow...

Old 08-27-2012, 07:41 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,865,482 times
Quote:
Libs just talk the talking points; they don't read, don't care to open up their minds or consider other views. If they don't like it, they deny it.
Never ending whine and it'a always a sickness they bring..... One day that idea will start the next Civil War..

Old 08-27-2012, 07:51 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,378,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Sure i fear just look at the CONS not once is the word Democracy written and look at the mess you have made! I think you Democrats should have a UPC code on your fore heads so we can tell who the enemy is.

See if the main chump in chief can get you that ok?

I think the terrorists got GWB's attention that day and on a few other days..... I have not yet forgotten the high places that cheered that day with in our very Govt...

The camps are gone now, but there existed once I can see you don't read very well.

Please go on be as vulgar as possible......
Ya know, that post didn't make a whole lot of sense. Maybe it's overload. Maybe a break and some fresh air would help.

Oh, yes....I didn't see any "high places" in our entire country cheering that day. I didn't see any cheering in our country that day, so what in the world are you talking about?

Old 08-27-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
So where are the specifics to back up your "vague" and general claim that Muslims and "the Brotherhood" are exerting influence in "high places" in our government? My mind is very open to hearing from you WHO are the "Muslims and the Brotherhood" (names, please) that claim are exerting influence, and in WHAT HIGH PLACES are they exerting that influence. Such a general statement is not very credible.

You make a claim, and if you can back it up with credible sources, you may actually convince someone of your position.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:03 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,868,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
It is the goal of Christianity to convert every last human being on planet earth to Christianity. Being a pain in the neck and / or self-righteous so-and-sos have been their methods lately. At least they are no longer pursuing the method they tried in the 11th century.
I do believe you don't lose your head if you don't convert to Christianity,Islam another story. What your "Progressive" base doesn't see is Muslim Brotherhood is not their friend.

Why is this Administration giving weapons to Muslim Brotherhood in Syria and other places to kill the people, mainly Christan's? I'm sure this doesn't concern you.........

Old 08-27-2012, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I do believe you don't lose your head if you don't convert to Christianity,Islam another story. What your "Progressive" base doesn't see is Muslim Brotherhood is not their friend.

Why is this Administration giving weapons to Muslim Brotherhood in Syria and other places to kill the people, mainly Christan's? I'm sure this doesn't concern you.........
Link to this "Administration giving weapons to Muslim Brotherhood"..."to kill people, mainly Christians," please.

I never, ever thought the Muslim Brotherhood was my friend. So what?

Btw, you don't need an apostrophe when you are using the plural of a word. Apostrophe is only to show possession, like "the girl's dress".....as opposed to the plural, "the girls all went for a walk."

Old 08-27-2012, 08:11 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,071,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

Because Obama hates Christians!! DER! It's so obvious!!!!!! Everything you think and believe 3~Shepherd is true!!!!

Old 08-27-2012, 08:15 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,868,170 times
To start with, the current Democratic administration continues to support Egypt’s new government run by the extremist group, the Muslim Brotherhood. Imposing strict Sharia law, women become subject to torture, beatings and humiliation by the men. Their status is not much different to that of slaves, cattle and chickens.

If any political party has a war on women or a history of abusing and mistreating them, it’s definitely the Democratic Party. I would think that most women want to be treated with respect and decency instead of an object to use and abuse. Yet I don’t understand why a majority of women continue to vote Democratic. I just hope and pray they finally wake up and realize who and what the Democrats really are.
Read more: Why Women Should Not Vote For Barack Obama - Godfather Politics

These would be some reasons Roy....unfortunatly to many people do not know why Christians have stopped Islam from taking a hold of "FREE" Nations.........they fail to see the wars fought saved most from being under Sharia Law. Reports are being hidden on the real crime happening in Afghanistan the torture of women, children & pets are being hid from the American people.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:16 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,865,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Ya know, that post didn't make a whole lot of sense. Maybe it's overload. Maybe a break and some fresh air would help.

Oh, yes....I didn't see any "high places" in our entire country cheering that day. I didn't see any cheering in our country that day, so what in the world are you talking about?
I guess maybe you don't have tv...... The part where i don't make sense is because you don't make sense which it typical of most any lefty's.

I never stated in the first place that any Muslims had attention in any high places, but they sure have it now.

It's not my fault you didn't know about their training camps in NY state either. I could look it back up but what for? The places are stinking rotten open sewers and cesspools now and you wouldn't believe me if I hand led you to it anyway.

Here is one but it is very dated, and only shows you just didn't know and or didn't care to know.
Muslim Terrorist Training Camps in North America « Northeast Intelligence Network

Don't whine at me because it is dated material. I know where all the men went too, and most of them are DEAD, which isn't a bad thing to me.

I pay attention to my enemy, I like to know him like i do my brother. That makes sense.

Don't think i can't back up in link forms either. I could make you gag on criminal activity the Muslims do in the USA and out of it. Most of it horrible things they do to each other, much of that to women. You say the word and i will unleash Hell, but you may loose sleep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections