Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 05:08 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,150,276 times

Advertisements

Yesterday I posted this link and the first lib to reply, reply number one, stole the thread by getting all wound out about sex. I will say nothing about what you might find in this link other than that the Democrats really support the Muslim Brotherhood that has changed the way women are treated in Egypt. They treat women the same as they do their cattle, goats and camels and yet Dems support that bunch.

Read the link and find that there is more than one laugh for those of either side to be had.

Why Women Should Not Vote For Barack Obama - Godfather Politics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 05:17 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,383,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yesterday I posted this link and the first lib to reply, reply number one, stole the thread by getting all wound out about sex. I will say nothing about what you might find in this link other than that the Democrats really support the Muslim Brotherhood that has changed the way women are treated in Egypt. They treat women the same as they do their cattle, goats and camels and yet Dems support that bunch.

Read the link and find that there is more than one laugh for those of either side to be had.

Why Women Should Not Vote For Barack Obama - Godfather Politics
I read every word of your link and it's utter crap. This is NOT Egypt. There is no big, bad Muslim Brotherhood running the U.S. And everything else from Hillary Rosen to Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy is just utter crap twisted by a right-wing blogger to keep his "flock" happy. And this is the only bump you're getting out of me for your thread.

p.s. this thread belongs in the Elections forum. That's where your other one is.

Last edited by FancyFeast5000; 08-27-2012 at 05:33 PM..

Old 08-27-2012, 05:22 PM

990 posts, read 935,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I read every word of your link and it's utter crap. This is NOT Egypt. There is no big, bad Muslim Brotherhood running the U.S. And everything else from Hillary Rosen to Hillary Clinton and Ted Kennedy is just utter crap twisted by a right-wing blogger to keep his "flock" happy. And this is the only bump you're getting out of me for your thread.

That's where these right-wingers really fly off the rails. When they start to talk about how the Left is trying to turn this into a Muslim Sharia Law country, it's obvious that they're 100% insane.

Seriously, how crazy does that sound?

If anyone wants Sharia law in this country, it's the Right-wing with their darlings like Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney and the rest of those NO-choice idiots. The anti-gay and anti-choice measures they always try to push forward are clearly signs that they want a Christian Sharia Law in America.

This is why I'm a Libertarian...I can't support Democrats and their Paternalism, and I certainly can't support the hypocrisy and insanity of the Republicans.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:29 PM

876 posts, read 706,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
That's where these right-wingers really fly off the rails. When they start to talk about how the Left is trying to turn this into a Muslim Sharia Law country, it's obvious that they're 100% insane.

If anyone wants Sharia law in this country, it's the Right-wing with their darlings like Michele Bachmann, Rick Santorum, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney and the rest of those NO-choice idiots. The anti-gay and anti-choice measures they always try to push forward are clearly signs that they want a Christian Sharia Law in America.

This is why I'm a Libertarian...I can't support Democrats and their Paternalism, and I certainly can't support the hypocrisy and insanity of the Republicans.
Do you actually believe the words that you are writing? Michelle Bachmann wants Sharia law? . You might as well made a the arguement that Hitler was a great humantiarian. Sweetie, come up with a real arguement that at least makes some sort of sense before you post.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:31 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,204,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post

You are very misinformed. There is no such thing as a "Christian Sharia Law."

But, we are threatened by the Islamization of America, which Michele Bachman has been fighting against. Unfortunately, it is the Democrat Party that seems to be embracing Islam, and they have planned a day of Islamic events at their convention in September.

It is the goal of Islam to convert America, and all of Western civilization, to Islam. "Civilzation Jihad" (infiltration) is the method they plan to use.

Please do some research. Islam is not our friend.

Michele Bachmann has been fighting against the infiltration of Islam and Sharia in the United Sates, and she and four other Congressmen sent a letter to the Attorneys General of several government agencies, among them, the Department of State, and the Department of Defense, calling for an investigation into the possible influence of foreign countries on U.S. foreign and domestic policies, because of the infliltration of Islam (spacifically, the Muslim Brotherhood) into the U.S. Government.

Also, check these articles:

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/jamie-g...ma-abedin-2-1/

Archived-Articles: Appeasing the Muslim Brotherhood -- Obama's Rubicon Moment

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 08-27-2012 at 06:06 PM..

Old 08-27-2012, 05:31 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,578,012 times
Jeez, Roy. Now you are making repeat threads of your own threads?

Why women shouldn't vote for Obama

Old 08-27-2012, 05:32 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,633,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I read every word of your link and it's utter crap. This is NOT Egypt. There is no big, bad Muslim Brotherhood running the U.S. .
Are you kidding? The Brotherhood is in the WH as welcomed friends.

Old 08-27-2012, 05:33 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,558,970 times
You've posted this already. I call it spamming. Mods?

Old 08-27-2012, 05:33 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,633,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You are very misinformed. It is the goal of Islam to convert America, and all of Western civilization, to Islam. "Civilzation Jihad" (infiltration) is the method they plan to use.

Please do some research. Islam is not our friend.
Truer words were never spoken (written)!

Is anyone out there in paying attention?? Anyone?

I hope they don't let the sand get in their eyes...

Old 08-27-2012, 05:36 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,383,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
Do you actually believe the words that you are writing? Michelle Bachmann wants Sharia law? . You might as well made a the arguement that Hitler was a great humantiarian. Sweetie, come up with a real arguement that at least makes some sort of sense before you post.
You're so quick on the trigger that you post before you understand what was said. Michelle Bachmann is a huge fear mongering voice out there who would use Sharia law BS to rile up her base. Duh! "Sweetie"....ummm....who is that other poster who is always calling people "sweetie"? Old habits die hard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections