Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 07:20 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times

Advertisements

More proof of the crooks and liars in the RNC. The people have no voice in our election, it is all rigged, all a sham.

Republican On Hot Mic Cheers Censorship Of Ron Paul Delegates "Great Job!" - YouTube!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 07:22 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Oh please, RP doesn't and never did have a shot. His followers are loons as much as the DNC followers are. Too many 911 truthers and conspiracy theory freaks. I never did like Romney all that much, but ALWAYS thought RP was a crazy old man.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:26 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Oh please, RP doesn't and never did have a shot. His followers are loons as much as the DNC followers are. Too many 911 truthers and conspiracy theory freaks. I never did like Romney all that much, but ALWAYS thought RP was a crazy old man.
Some of the most reasonable, calm, intelligent, and educated people I know are libertarians. Doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers. They would have strongly supported Ron Paul.

Painting them as 'loons' only reflects your fear and ignorance. Or maybe you just buy everything the 'big boys' try to sell you.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Some of the most reasonable, calm, intelligent, and educated people I know are libertarians. Doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers. They would have strongly supported Ron Paul.

Painting them as 'loons' only reflects your fear and ignorance. Or maybe you just buy everything the 'big boys' try to sell you.
I don't care about the miniscule amount of honest people that are RP supporters. The mainstay of followers are nutbags. RP never had and never will have a chance at POTUS. He's old, feeble and downright crazy. Also, I do fear RP supporters, they are ignorant and crazy. Not all but most of them.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:28 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Quote:
So you support corruption and censorship at the RNC. Got it. No character allowed.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
So you support corruption and censorship at the RNC. Got it. No character allowed.
I support censoring RP idiots, yes, I do. They believe in the worst conspiracy theories out there.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:30 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
More proof of the crooks and liars in the RNC. The people have no voice in our election, it is all rigged, all a sham.

Republican On Hot Mic Cheers Censorship Of Ron Paul Delegates "Great Job!" - YouTube!
You are were a very strong Republican and support your people very strongly. They turned on you like a bunch of back biters didn't they.

You have proven that the Republicans will run over anyone. Thanks for giving us proof.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:31 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
So, they will vote for mitt anyway. Get over it. They have no conviction just republicans like the rest

Old 08-30-2012, 07:31 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
I don't care about the miniscule amount of honest people that are RP supporters. The mainstay of followers are nutbags. RP never had and never will have a chance at POTUS. He's old, feeble and downright crazy. Also, I do fear RP supporters, they are ignorant and crazy. Not all but most of them.
I think people who think Obama is a good thing are nutjobs (I think most reasonable people who vote for him do so because he is the lesser of 2 evils).
I think people who think Romney is anything but a two-bit thug are deluded.
True small government supporters don't vote for these socially backwards candidates (Romney/Ryan).
Obama supporters have got to be fiscally artarded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections