Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 10:50 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
I guess you have forgot Bill Clinton or tried to. We don't hate the Righties , they are doing a good job of that themselves. Bill has made his promise tonight, look for Obama's popularity to take off . I don't know anyone who would debate Bill Clinton, cause he would mop the floor with Romney and Ryan, already did that tonight, great !
Like I said Bill isn't on the ballot Obama is. Bill can "promise" anything he wants. Clinton won't be debating anybody...........HE ISN'T RUNNING. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 10:51 PM

33,553 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Tell me...what is God-like about the budget plan that Ryan put forth and that Romney supports?

"The Nuns On The Bus Tour" is all about rejection of this policy and the ill effects it will have on the people in need. Are you not planning to vote for the Romney/Ryan ticket?

Tell that to the people who have to pay for health care if they can continue to afford it when the bring in 30 or more million for free health care. The doctors will leave and it did nothing to bring down cost. Nothing! The nuns are misguided. Pretty soon everyone will quit working and want everything free because they will not be able to afford it on a paycheck..

Don't forget on a state level Romney created a health care plan in Ma. Romney believes in power to the states.,not big federal government.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:52 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,189,698 times
Shows you how pathetic people have become, now it seems if you are from one party and watch the others convention the people from that convention have to act like children and make fun of you.

Sad, sad, sad.....

Old 09-05-2012, 10:52 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
REALLY. I thought it was Lovey and Thurston.
Bif and Muffy are their kids. Lovey and Thurston were up in the stands.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:53 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Trotting out a pathetically outraged Sandra Fluke and a melodramatically mad Elizabeth Warren, the Dems are playing the Blame Game big time tonight!

Do they think the Independents are so gullible?
They were yelling all day yesterday, too. Just because you scream it doesn't make it better. I turned it off and watched Little House on the Prairie re-runs.

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You judged me personally. And you stll are judging me personally.

Read your bible and learn what judging righteous judgement. Are you an Obama lover. I bet you are ! Blindly so.. Too bad a conservative black man was not elected first. A real black man such as Herman Cain. Or Alan Keyes. Obama defeated Alan keyes to become a senator. The people were blind then and still are.
I am not judging you I'm asking you to explain why you think its okay to call other people losers and then in the same breath tell someone else they will answer to God for their words.

And no I'm not an Obama lover. I am a person who hates to see people use God's name in attempt to justify their double-standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
Bingo card is now complete! Thank you Taratova!
Anytime. The truth is documented many times over.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
I am not judging you I'm asking you to explain why you think its okay to call other people losers and then in the same breath tell someone else they will answer to God for their words.

And no I'm not an Obama lover. I am a person who hates to see people use God's name in attempt to justify their double-standards.
So , who did I call directly a loser?? And then I will tell you why.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:54 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plates View Post
Look here, this poster lies, attacks others, and then usually includes such acronyms as "LOL." You would think that they are kidding, but no, they expect to be taken seriously as a 17 year old who knows so much.
Stay on topic. This is about the DNC not me.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:55 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
I tried but everybody was yelling so I quit. Never saw any of the big speakers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections