Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 11:37 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,252,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I don't even know what you are talking about.
You don't know very much do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 11:38 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,666 times
Quote:
Why ask me what a true Christian is... a true Christian would know what a true Christian is or they are being fooled.
You seem to know.....so, tell me, what constitutes a "real" Christian?

Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,940,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
So quoting the CBO is "nasty" and "disagreeable" huh?

I already pointed out without quoting them how FUBAR the country is and how much worse off than FUBAR it will be if Obama is reelected and the fact that not a single one of you even attempted a reply did not go without notice.

Here's your second chance to explain to us all how I was wrong and how wrong I really am...
You are acting like a gasbag. Lots of use of what we have said about the lies put forth by your Party.There is a quote about those who do that. ."..It's nothing new, black is white, left is right, on and on, anything in an attempt to find someone who is confused at the voting booth, but nothing real, all lies and twisted truths, ask the fact checkers. Try to justify what you have inferred, put it in writing, I am sure we have some true answers for you.Bill laid it all out tonight, in plain English..every topic on the board. I suggest you find a copy of Bill's talk, that should do the trick.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Clinton left out Bin Laden. Probably didn't want people to be reminded he had him in custody but let him go. I bet Obama was steaming mad though.
If Clinton had taken bin laden out we would not have had 9/11 or the afghan war... I hold that against him.

23,654 posts, read 17,511,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Like him or not Clinton has charisma, that's for damn sure.
The women sure like him that's for sure. LOL Hillary had to have a bimbo squad for him. Guys who watched out for Clinton so he would keep his pants on.

2,962 posts, read 4,999,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
No, 'brass' was an euphemism for the word 'balls'---it was pretty straight forward the way Bill used the word and there was no projection to it.
The idiom was originally applied to someone who was over confident and had nothing to do with male genitalia.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:42 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldgirl View Post
You seem to know.....so, tell me, what constitutes a "real" Christian?
I will give you the best advice anyone could give you ... read your bible and find out.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:43 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,745 times
Let's review, Taratova:

Quote:
how about I call the dems who want to take out the word of God snakes and vipers.. that is more bible like. And Jesus talks about the lost souls. I don't recall saying the word loser but it could have been the blind or backslider .. and the democratic party has beome the disgusting party which is true.
Quote:
No they don't call Obama a racist and communist but I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
As a Christian can I tell you that you are embarrassing me, and I feel like you are making Christians look a little nuts and hysterical?
Quote:
If you were a true Christian and knew your bible you would know what I mean and what the words are correlated to in the bible.. so don't be embarrassed.
Quote:
Hmm... maybe you could do a fellow Christian a favor and remind me what your vitriol has to do with the Bible? I eagerly look forward to your citations of the Bible.
Quote:
I an not bitter. How am I bitter? The truth is the truth. Now what truth do you see as bitter?
Quote:
Oh, please, your choice. And I didn't call you bitter... But tell me what any of your posts in this thread have to do with the Bible or being a good Christian.

I eagerly await your response!
Quote:
I don't even know what you are talking about.
Here, I'll say it again: None of your craziness has anything to do with Christianity, and you are embarrassing your fellow Christians who are tired of people like yourself making us look terrible ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Like him or not Clinton has charisma, that's for damn sure.
Well, if one has blind loyalty for immoral LIARS, suppose so.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 PM

2,962 posts, read 4,999,206 times
Quote:

I didn't get these words communist and racist out of the air.
Then most likely from some place the sun doesn't shine?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections