Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2012, 06:45 AM

441 posts, read 499,121 times

Advertisements

Well, Bill's approval rating was 69% BEFORE the speech (and that includes Democrats, Independents AND Republicans). His numbers must have skyrocketted after that incredible, tour-de-force speech. He is brilliant and nobody, but nobody, can make a case like Bill.

Hey, right-wingers, did you appreciate Bill's complimenting the Bushes?? Nobody even mentioned them at the RNC convention - though maybe Invisible Dubya was sitting in Clint Eastwood's prop chair.

I watched the coverage on Fox News - I just LOVE watching them squirm! They were desperately trying to discredit him - and they couldn't get in a punch.

Big Dog: Elvis is back in the building!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 06:47 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,824,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I'm shocked. mb1547 fawning over another speech at the DNC convention. They're all home runs in the minds of the koolaid drinkers.
note how not one of them can link to any data to backup Clintons claim that Obama has a plan to cut the debt..

Old 09-06-2012, 06:48 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,346,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Pretty sad. Bill is more popular than Obama. Poor O.
Worse is that he demeaned the Office of the POTUS and they still think highly of him. Pathetic
Worse than the fact they both demeaned the office..........there's a crowd of fools in love with them.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,167,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I am aware there are also homosexuals in Washington.
I was referring to adults trying to prey on young people.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
I assure you, ma'am...the fool here, tis not I. The National Enquirer. Is that your fav trash mag? I don't read trash, and my ''connections'' are sound as a dollar used to be.
Funny--we haven't seen much of that "sound" logic here.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:54 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,824,713 times
Bill Clinton's DNC speech: Fact check finds former president's claims of compromise a stretch - NY Daily News

And of course, the claims about Obama cutting the deficit

Fact checking Bill Clinton’s speech and other Democrats at the convention in Charlotte - The Washington Post

The repeated claim that Obama’s budget reduces the deficit by $4 trillion is simply not accurate.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
note how not one of them can link to any data to backup Clintons claim that Obama has a plan to cut the debt..
I'll be interested to hear what the President has to say tonight on his plan if he gets a second four years. We haven't heard a plan from Romney on how he plans to cut the debt beyond cutting personal income taxes for the really rich, and raising the budget for military. I hope he gets to details soon, because every analysis I've seen of what he's put out so far says that the only way it will work will be to cut the rest of the federal budget by 50% and raising taxes on the rest of us.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:57 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,095,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Why did they lose their balls?

Talk about real profiles in courage
Because democrats are a bunch charlatans, what they believe in depends on which way the wind is blowing. But even they know the whack jobs in their party went to far this time.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:57 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,659,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I'm shocked. mb1547 fawning over another speech at the DNC convention. They're all home runs in the minds of the koolaid drinkers.
Women have a thing for the Clintonian shister. They don't have the wisdom nor the strength to resist the LIAR. When the camera panned the audience as Slick Willie was hoodwinking his captive audience, the faces of the women seemed to say, ''pick me, Willie, pick me.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz looked like she was having a _____ !!

Old 09-06-2012, 06:58 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,150,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
It is crazy to think about that, but I can't help but wonder.

Bill would be the person everyone loves to hate instead of GWB. And Obama would have never been elected cause people would have been so upset with DEMs, GOP would have been a shoo-in.

As it stands, no one ever thinks about the Trade Ctr. being bombed first go round on Clinton's watch and w/ everyone knowing full well that binLaden was the master-mind.

Clinton is the Dem Rock Star. He did a superb job last night and that is what he was expected to do.

Anyone who didn't think the guy was amazing is more fulla bulla than Clinton himself is.

Accurate? Uh, no. But he has always been known for twisting the truth and pumping up the BS.

The thing is, no one cares, lol. You just wanna love the Comeback Kid.

Clinton is an attorney and he can make you think east is west and up is down.

He will dazzle and delight.

If nothing else, he will confuse. I am still wondering what the meaning of the word "is," is.

Love you, Bill.

I am writing in his name come November. Things might still suck as bad under Clinton, but he would have us all feeling good about it!

Clinton 2016!!!!!!!!
Grrrrroooooooaaaaaaaan.

I'm sorry, but Greg Gutfeld of The Five banned the phrase "Rock Star" yesterday. You'll have to find some other mindless phrase to describe BJ Clinton.

I watched. He delivered a few funny lines. I dozed off here and there. His lies about Ryan's Medicare plan were enough to make me want to puke. 50 minutes was WAY too long. And that bow to the dictator Obozo at the end was really disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections