Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2012, 02:00 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times

Advertisements

To be fair the NFL would crush the GOP convention as well. The NFL crushes everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2012, 02:02 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,043,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
To be fair the NFL would crush the GOP convention as well. The NFL crushes everything.
This is the entire point I was trying to make earlier when I was called a "liberal retard".

Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,491,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Those darn unemployed folks losing their homes!! How dare anyone need assistance from a system they've paid into for years.

Goshdarnit, my tax dollars are supposed to be for me, and I'll only travel on my very own yellow brick road, and use my portion of the city water and, and me me me, and I I I...
Wow.

Guess you do get the same commission regardless of where the mortgage comes from, lol.

I am surprised you would try to turn this around into something personal, Walidm. Really am.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:06 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Nobody cares about either convention unless your looking for some comedy entertainment. They are nothing more than pep rallies leading up to the election for the hard core lunatics and free vacations and hookers for campaign cronies and bundlers who get the red carpet treatment. Most folks are watching football like this post mentions or playing with their kids, working, etc. ya know what normal people do.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:08 PM

489 posts, read 621,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
You're making the assumption that I believe in judgement day. I outgrew that Christian dogma years ago, so thanks for your concern for my eternal soul, but I'm not in need of your assistance on that front.
It doesn't really matter whether you believe in it or not. Does not effect it's veracity in one direction or another. Now, back to the regularly scheduled programming. OT over .

Old 09-06-2012, 02:09 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Agreed. I think any have way decent tv show would crush both conventions. If you haven't made up your mind by now and have to watch the conventions to help make up your mind, you're a idiot anyway.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:10 PM

5,787 posts, read 4,715,346 times
Three times Democrats turned their backs on God yesterday.

Godless people.

Allen West nailed it with this new ad.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
I guess you just have to spin it some way... reality is far too unpleasant to take at face value!

Another way to look at it is this:
People know Presidents Obama and Clinton far better than they know Governor Romney. Logically, they should be hungry to find out more about the latter. Nope -- they're disinterested in Romney, but interesting in hearing the two Presidents speak.

And that pretty much tells you all you need to know, but I'm sure you'll come up with some spin to the contrary in your efforts to make things seem less bleak for you than they really are...
Well there are lots of Republicans on this forum that watched, why do you think thats so if not to see the train wreck?

Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
When did I use it here before? And I note that you have nothing to dispute Gandhi's words, but that's because they are true.
the true Christians are Christlike.. that is the truth.. Gandhi's words mean nothing.

Old 09-06-2012, 02:14 PM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMUAlum08 View Post
are we really talking about judgement day now?
Did you expect any different in a thread about banning Christian gift baskets?

By the way, banned is a strong word. These people offered gift baskets, the DNC said no thank you.

Not even newsworthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections