Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 08:27 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,636 times

Advertisements

Obama can only hurt our economy.

Let his plan work -- it will only get worse.

When America needs to get it's engine moving, will Obama's social tinkering matter to 25 million citizens who can't find jobs?

Social issues are not the matter of the day.

Obama says that he knows people who are struggling - from the 10 letters he reads every day.

Screw Obama.

The truth is that strangling regulations have to be removed. Whatever you call it .... the Unaffordable Healthcare Act has to be repealed since it is nothing more than a burdensome tax.

If you are an Independent; does it matter to you that Sandra Fluke lies to you that you can't buy rubbers - or that you or your parent or grandparent can't find a job?

Obama doesn't really represent most Americans. He only represents unions and anti-American rhetoric to save his butt with his base.

It's time for a new President.

Obama should be fired. He hasn't done anything for you.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:30 PM

4,152 posts, read 4,170,113 times
How will Romney be any difference?

Old 09-12-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
Why are you on this forum if you don't know the difference?

Last edited by Yooperkat; 09-12-2012 at 08:49 PM..

Old 09-12-2012, 08:35 PM

1,077 posts, read 3,236,138 times
Im convinced, freaking brilliant, where is the nearest voting booth? ROMNEY 2012.

Let's let our environment go down the tubes, give big breaks to the rich while cut deductions for regular people. Let's add to the defense budget, and lie that at the same time your going to decrease the deficit.War mongering, corporate thievery,environment hating, big oil loving GOP is what I'm behind, who's with me?

Oh yea, i forgot, repeal OBAMACARE! Even though the person running for "our" team had a similar plan, even though the system before was crap, and this one gets insurance for people with ore-existing conditions, and allows kids to be on their parents insurance till age 26. SCREW THEM! Let's repeal it, and then twiddle our thumbs for a few more years while nothing gets accomplished. That's what I'm for.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:37 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
When you hit absolute bottom, you can only go up.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:38 PM

1,077 posts, read 3,236,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
When you hit absolute bottom, you can only go up.
Wasn't absolute bottom 2008 with Bush? A Republican?

Old 09-12-2012, 08:40 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,124,502 times
Why do stupid people create meaningless posts like this? There's not going to be any valuable discussion from a thread that calls people stupid. I take that back... I might have added a meaningful purpose to the thread.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest209 View Post
Im convinced, freaking brilliant, where is the nearest voting booth? ROMNEY 2012.

Let's let our environment go down the tubes, give big breaks to the rich while cut deductions for regular people. Let's add to the defense budget, and lie that at the same time your going to decrease the deficit.War mongering, corporate thievery,environment hating, big oil loving GOP is what I'm behind, who's with me?

You're nuts.

Of course, I have to give you some leeway because you are from California.

Trash the environment? How do you lose the pristine part of California that you live in by electing a Republican?

Why do people who pay no taxes need deductions?

Fine, you don't want National Defense. Who the hell would want to defend California - I get it.

If you work, who do you work for? Some guy?

If a corporation employs 100,000 people? Is that corporation wrong for doing that?

Does Obama help corporations hire more people or not?

All you care about is who gets the most. It figures.

Old 09-12-2012, 08:55 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,824,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everest209 View Post
Wasn't absolute bottom 2008 with Bush? A Republican?
That's been the unsupported matra of the media and Dems over the past 3-4 years ... "It's all Bush's fault!" But, simply look at the facts of what has happened to the deficit, joblessness, gas prices and every other measure of 'progress' over the past 3-4 years! When is the current administration ever going to take ANY responsibility for the steady and dramatic decline in almost every area??? ... or, are the liberals ever going to move beyond giving Obama a 'free pass' on everything ... because he gives a good speech??

It's time to move beyond rhetoric and blame ... we need a real leader and solutions! Is that Romney? Who knows! --- The last 4-years certainly show that it isn't the current administration! Can we honestly afford another 4-years like the last four??? Let's see, ... that would put us at a $22 Trillion + deficit; ... 27-million+ unemployed/under-employed; ... gas prices in the $5.50 range; ... an enormous national healthcare plan with NO plan to pay for it .... and, of course, another 4-years of blaming Bush and the Republicans for getting nothing done!

The chant at the DNC was: "The Republicans or Romney don't get it!' --- What don't they get?? -- that the warm, fuzzy promises of this administration are only that and have produced nothing, while making everything progressively worse! (?) Seriously, this is not about ideology or political parties! Who, but, the politicians really cares which party gets the credit for improving the economy? .... By the same token, can anyone honestly see any real evidence that anything has gotten better over the past 3-4 years?

Old 09-12-2012, 09:00 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,912,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
You're nuts.

Of course, I have to give you some leeway because you are from California.
And with comments like this, you expect us to take your thread seriously?

Quote:
Trash the environment? How do you lose the pristine part of California that you live in by electing a Republican?
If Romney gets elected, you can ask our grandchildren.

Quote:
Why do people who pay no taxes need deductions?
He said "normal Americans" - do you think NO working-class folks pay taxes? I'm a "normal" (not rich or poor) American, and I pay more than my share! How about you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections