Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 08:59 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,464,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
If she were President instead of Obama, the Democrats would be cruising to re-election instead of facing a pretty stunning defeat this fall.

I'm concerned that Obama's legacy of failure has crippled Democrats and liberals for decades. He's already lost the House of Representatives, will lose the Senate, and there are more state Republican officeholders than at any previous point in history.

The only thing Obama has been truly effective at is electing Republicans.
Ah, never fear. Hillary will be back in 2016 and win big! That's my prediction, especially if God forbid, Romney/Ryan get in and destroy the middle class and the economy. Yup, she will win big time. I disliked her in the past but I must say, I would vote for her over any of those right wing nut cases the Republican Party put forward.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:13 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,938,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
If she were President instead of Obama, the Democrats would be cruising to re-election instead of facing a pretty stunning defeat this fall.

I'm concerned that Obama's legacy of failure has crippled Democrats and liberals for decades. He's already lost the House of Representatives, will lose the Senate, and there are more state Republican officeholders than at any previous point in history.

The only thing Obama has been truly effective at is electing Republicans.
Wow what a bizarre and deluded rant. I'd love to know where you're getting this info that Obama is going to lose. Are you just pulling things out of thin air then making them true in your mind? I really think this election is going to snap a lot of conservatives mentally and they will establish a pretend universe where Romney won the election and just stop watching news. It's going to be weird.

Old 09-14-2012, 11:04 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The left is weird - why is it that Hilary was an enemy of Obama and then they make her Secretary Of State? Just show you that they have no real ethics....
how is this situation different from reagan/bush in 1980?

Old 09-14-2012, 11:15 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,500,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
What makes you thinK the right holds them so dear? A few does not make all!!! If we held Bachmann, for instance so dear, she would have lasted in the race longer.
Not saying you are an extremist, because I think you are closer to center. Unfortunately the Republican women that are constantly expressing their views in the media are not mainstream and do not give a good representation of what the Republican woman really looks like.

But that does not excuse the post-menopausal comment that was made by someone that would normally side with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections