Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 05:25 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,164,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
All the Obama fans can rejoice..... while the other side gets the power to create gridlock..... yea

I am laughing at the Obama folks thinking that change will actually happen

Say it with me now.... Gridlock..! Gridlock..!...... you wanted it folks, you got it

As long as free contraception and a welfare check keep coming, who cares right?
Most married women don't need all that contraception and most of them will vote for Romney while the sexually active single woman really like to see The One handing things to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I guess he doesn't take himself too seriously, but Eastwood made a great case that Obama is nothing but a hateful empty suit.
I thought that Eastwood did one of his best acting jobs of all time in that one.

Old 09-18-2012, 05:28 PM

20,893 posts, read 16,027,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Most married women don't need all that contraception and most of them will vote for Romney while the sexually active single woman really like to see The One handing things to them.
Have you ever been married? Because I assure you, my experience is that most married women do in fact "need all that contraception."

Old 09-18-2012, 06:38 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,883,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland_Collector View Post
Sarcasm or no sarcasm, it pretty much underscores the fact that even Mr. Eastwood knows how douche-chillingly bad his little monologue was. Although, it doesn't hold a candle to Romney's "47%" mouth enema...
But it's okay for President Obama to diss people is that what your saying???

Tea Party people come to mind, they are a group of people from all walks of life, even if the media chooses not to report on them.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:41 PM

18,324 posts, read 18,928,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
roy your head is in the sand on this one

Old 09-18-2012, 07:53 PM

1,022 posts, read 2,540,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
It's impossible for the left to portray honesty. They find some little nugget and blow it up, spew it out, and act like it's the end all of everything. After a few minutes, a new little silly thing comes along, and it starts all over again.

Liberals have an extremely short attention span. They're like 2 year olds on a sugar high.
...because conservatives are soooo honest and trustworthy .

This forum is a classic example of how polarized this country is. The allegiance some CD members have to either party is almost cultish.

Last edited by Professor Griff; 09-18-2012 at 08:02 PM..

Old 09-18-2012, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I'm quite certain that nobody is surprised that you thought that.
Another of your attacks that intimates stupidity for anyone who doesn't agree with you. How many times have you watched that performance, anyway? Would your answer fit inside this digit? 0

Old 09-18-2012, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Have you ever been married? Because I assure you, my experience is that most married women do in fact "need all that contraception."
Neither of my wives used it after we were married, however they did before. Of course, back in the middle 60s we had Democrat Presidents who hadn't decided to declare war on religious organizations as Obama did the Catholic Church so we had to provide all our own contraceptives.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
roy your head is in the sand on this one
No, yours is because you believe in the war on women. What happens if that war all of a sudden stops? What happens if Obama is forced to run on his record?

Another question I have been wanting to ask people like you is "Will Obama inherit a worse situation if he manages to be re-elected than his first one?" In other words are we in worse shape now than back in January 2009?

Old 09-18-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
...because conservatives are soooo honest and trustworthy .

This forum is a classic example of how polarized this country is. The allegiance some CD members have to either party is almost cultish.
Were you one of the professors on the Journolist group, prof?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections