Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 07:51 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,759,513 times

Advertisements

The GOP might get the message that putting irrational zealots in positions of power is stupid. This country has a lot of talented people, and we'd rather see one of them as president than a vulture capitalist or some tool who cannot remember which agency he wants to do away with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 08:01 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,516,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzrugby View Post
What will you conservatives do ? you cannot leave the USA as no other country comes close to the so called culture of the GOP.

Incorrect statement. You obviously are not well traveled/

Old 09-23-2012, 08:06 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,817,540 times
That's it...I am moving to Canada...if Romney wins...and if Obama wins I am also moving to Canada...wait a sec- I am already in Canada...I guess I'll just stay here and watch the show- just hope that who ever wins does not damage America anymore that the last few did...IF America goes into crisis...It effects your northern brothers...do your best and pick the least of the duds...

Old 09-23-2012, 08:08 PM

96 posts, read 86,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
They are going to do what they always do. Whine, cry, moan, create endless doomsday scenerios,obstruct, lie, misrepresent, howl and indulge in their never ending blundering bluster.

So, in other words, just the regular.
Lol, what did liberals do when Bush got re-elected, and the 2010 "shallacking".

Laugh now liberals, come 2016, you're toast.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:13 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,576,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCastellano80 View Post
Lol, what did liberals do when Bush got re-elected, and the 2010 "shallacking".

Laugh now liberals, come 2016, you're toast.
WHAT????? are you throwing in the towel?????

Old 09-23-2012, 08:17 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,873,389 times
Quote:
What will you conservatives do ? you cannot leave the USA as no other country comes close to the so called culture of the GOP.
So conservatives will do what, take the GOP further right because they are far too liberal at this point.
Does the GOP need more religion to make it the party of real Americans ?
Hopefully they will shut up

Old 09-23-2012, 08:19 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,884,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
Hopefully they will shut up
Doubt it since the Republicans will most likely take over the Senate and control both houses of Congress. The fact is , even if Obama wins, the end result will be a more conservative force in Washington.

I do not remember liberals shutting up when GW won a second term.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:19 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,668,392 times
I have never heard a conservative say they were leaving the country if so-and-so wins. *******s say it all the time.

I am old and don't give a sheet. Obviously, Americans don't care what happens to America, so I won't be caring as I go out, either. You can't fix stupid and it's rampant these days, so have at it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Doubt it since the Republicans will most likely take over the Senate and control both houses of Congress. The fact is , even if Obama wins, the end result will be a more conservative force in Washington.
We can only hope if there's any chance America will survive. That would be worth sticking around for just to watch 0boy twist and spin in the wind.

Old 09-23-2012, 08:23 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Quote:
So conservatives will do what, take the GOP further right because they are far too liberal at this point.
Does the GOP need more religion to make it the party of real Americans ?

They will do what the libs did when Bush was re-elected. Suck it up and deal with it. What else can people do?

Old 09-23-2012, 08:24 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,873,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Obama should stand his ground with them and punish them if they get out of line. The first thing he should do is tell them he will veto any repeal of the defense sequestration unless they fall in line. Since about 90% of military spending is in red states, he will have good leverage with that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections