U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:32 PM
 
Location: Cape Coral
5,480 posts, read 5,875,916 times
Reputation: 2190

Advertisements

Romney Pulls Ahead at DickMorris.com

Does anyone believe that the left wing media and poll takers are being honest about the polls? Ha, Libs read it and weep!
Conservatives, see if this makes sense to you.

 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:33 PM
 
Location: 44.9800 N, 93.2636 W
2,654 posts, read 5,055,976 times
Reputation: 878
I love how the GOP response to things they disagree with is to just make stuff up. Its truly amazing.
 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:37 PM
 
Location: West Michigan
12,256 posts, read 7,363,660 times
Reputation: 7070
You caught us. There is a vast left wing conspiracy that controls thousands of people in all levels of the media and they are all trying hard to make Mitt look bad.
 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:37 PM
 
13,180 posts, read 12,703,853 times
Reputation: 4531
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
I love how the GOP response to things they disagree with is to just make stuff up. Its truly amazing.
It's a coping mechanism Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:39 PM
 
Location: 44.9800 N, 93.2636 W
2,654 posts, read 5,055,976 times
Reputation: 878
I just love the idea that these polling companies like Gallup and Rasmussen that a few weeks ago were touted every time they showed Romney tied or up by a point are now suddenly SKEWING THE POLLS and apparently have no clue how to conduct accurate polling data even though thats been their job for decades, so the GOP needed some guy from the internet to come up with this bizarre alternate universe polling methodology to explain that actually Romney is leading by HUGE MARGINS with absolutely no factual basis for that claim.
 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:43 PM
F40
 
Location: 85379^85268
826 posts, read 706,855 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Romney Pulls Ahead at DickMorris.com

Does anyone believe that the left wing media and poll takers are being honest about the polls? Ha, Libs read it and weep!
Conservatives, see if this makes sense to you.

Thats it Obama is toast What the dick says is gospel he is always right



Bwahahaha stop you killin me with this Dick morris crap , is he not the But hole sniffer toe licker of prositutes and got caught? OMG You CONS ARE SO DESPERATE What are we to do for entertainment after nov 6 th

Last edited by F40; 09-26-2012 at 09:02 PM..
 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:44 PM
 
2,127 posts, read 1,630,413 times
Reputation: 1008
Anyone who still believes Dick Morris' predictions is either in complete denial or totally ignorant.

To wit, Dick Morris' 2008 electoral map:



If you believe this is a credible prediction by a credible pundit, please reexamine your political leanings.
 
Old 09-26-2012, 08:47 PM
 
23,781 posts, read 16,053,220 times
Reputation: 8769
This delusional stuff is way over the top. At this rate at Obama's inaugural ball, Governor and Mrs, Romney will show up and have Mrs. Romney insisting that First Lady Michelle Obama is wearing her dress.
 
Old 09-26-2012, 09:16 PM
 
Location: Maryland
18,563 posts, read 15,795,372 times
Reputation: 6259
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
I just love the idea that these polling companies like Gallup and Rasmussen that a few weeks ago were touted every time they showed Romney tied or up by a point are now suddenly SKEWING THE POLLS and apparently have no clue how to conduct accurate polling data even though thats been their job for decades, so the GOP needed some guy from the internet to come up with this bizarre alternate universe polling methodology to explain that actually Romney is leading by HUGE MARGINS with absolutely no factual basis for that claim.
Who says Rasmussen or Gallup is goosing the polls? Pay attention.
 
Old 09-26-2012, 09:22 PM
 
Location: Maryland
18,563 posts, read 15,795,372 times
Reputation: 6259
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunks_galore View Post
Anyone who still believes Dick Morris' predictions is either in complete denial or totally ignorant.

To wit, Dick Morris' 2008 electoral map:



If you believe this is a credible prediction by a credible pundit, please reexamine your political leanings.
So he overstated a bit Obamas victory seems he was spot on in '08 otherwise. The independent thing is what the MSM has failed to explain. How can Obama be running at best even with Independents and have such a wide lead? Doesn't compute that's why I think Morris is on to something. Whether its decisive it remains to be seen. Also I still have doubts about Obama and Ohio. I think it's still Romneys to lose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top