U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-28-2012, 10:49 AM
 
Location: Cape Coral
5,480 posts, read 5,871,571 times
Reputation: 2190

Advertisements

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
46-46 and 4% undecided of which at least 3 will go to Romney and 1 to Obama, that's 49-47 Romney. If you factor in the Bradley effect it could be a landslide for Romney!

 
Old 09-28-2012, 10:52 AM
 
Location: Center of the universe
24,757 posts, read 32,919,302 times
Reputation: 11780
And Saddam's Republican Guard is routing the infidel American invaders!
 
Old 09-28-2012, 11:07 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,054 posts, read 28,288,442 times
Reputation: 7824
Wow, you guys are getting desperate. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny, but hey, you guys keep up the positive attitude I am sure your buddy Mittens will do wonderful in the debates like he did in the primary debates.
 
Old 09-28-2012, 11:21 AM
 
Location: Cape Coral
5,480 posts, read 5,871,571 times
Reputation: 2190
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Wow, you guys are getting desperate. It would be sad if it wasn't so funny, but hey, you guys keep up the positive attitude I am sure your buddy Mittens will do wonderful in the debates like he did in the primary debates.
Desperate citing the most accurate poll from the last presidential election? You guys are delusional! Keep drinking the MSM Koolaid. And the mittens name is so childish.
 
Old 09-28-2012, 11:24 AM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,054 posts, read 28,288,442 times
Reputation: 7824
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Desperate citing the most accurate poll from the last presidential election? You guys are delusional! Keep drinking the MSM Koolaid. And the mittens name is so childish.
Actually the funny thing was watching the Cons on CD going on and on all summer about how the race is tied and Romney is pulling ahead in the polls, but the moment the polls disagree with you, even the beloved Rasmussen, then all of a sudden they are all wrong.

Keep drinking the Conservative media koolaid.
 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:27 PM
 
Location: North America
18,342 posts, read 11,630,561 times
Reputation: 7613
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
46-46 and 4% undecided of which at least 3 will go to Romney and 1 to Obama, that's 49-47 Romney. If you factor in the Bradley effect it could be a landslide for Romney!
Not to burst your little bubble, but...

Click on the state of your choice.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map


In the "Toss Up" States

Florida: Obama +3.2
NC: Obama +1.1
Virginia Obama +3.7
NH: Obama +3.0
NV: Obama +3.8
Iowa: Obama +3.6
CO: Obama +2.9

Ohio is now "leaning" Obama with +5.4

All as of 9/27.
 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:32 PM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
46,054 posts, read 28,288,442 times
Reputation: 7824
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Not to burst your little bubble, but...

Click on the state of your choice.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map


In the "Toss Up" States

Florida: Obama +3.2
NC: Obama +1.1
Virginia Obama +3.7
NH: Obama +3.0
NV: Obama +3.8
Iowa: Obama +3.6
CO: Obama +2.9

Ohio is now "leaning" Obama with +5.4

All as of 9/27.
RCP doesn't count to the Cons, they only listen to Rasmussen and even then, Rasmussen is wrong if it ever shows Obama with a lead.
 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:35 PM
 
Location: North America
18,342 posts, read 11,630,561 times
Reputation: 7613
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
RCP doesn't count to the Cons, they only listen to Rasmussen and even then, Rasmussen is wrong if it ever shows Obama with a lead.

I know, but I keep trying. Basically, I'm not calling this until the day after the election. Anyone with any sense would do the same. There is a little over a month till the elections, and there are 3 debates pending.
 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:44 PM
 
Location: right here
4,119 posts, read 4,598,392 times
Reputation: 4833
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I know, but I keep trying. Basically, I'm not calling this until the day after the election. Anyone with any sense would do the same. There is a little over a month till the elections, and there are 3 debates pending.

Weren't you the one that was stating on other threads how Obama is leading and we should just hang it up?

I don't even pay attention to the polls...one day it's Obama the next it's Romney....
 
Old 09-28-2012, 12:45 PM
 
Location: Alameda, CA
7,405 posts, read 3,735,650 times
Reputation: 1350
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Daily Swing State Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
46-46 and 4% undecided of which at least 3 will go to Romney and 1 to Obama, that's 49-47 Romney. If you factor in the Bradley effect it could be a landslide for Romney!
If you look at the detail in the Rasmussen's Electoral College projections, Obama needs just 34 more EC votes. In the states that Rasmussen lists as Toss-Ups and where Obama is ahead (according to Rasmussen) there are more than enough EC votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top