Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 12:10 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Joe Biden is a clown. What good has his so-called foreign policy experience done? None.
How revealing and informative. Tell me...just how many of the the President's Bidens and Clinton's meetings have you sat in on? In truth, how much do you actually understand about foreign policy other than what you are parroting from right wing media? We were attacked on our soil during Bush's presidency on his watch. Obama has kept us safer and has killed bin laden along with top Al-Qaeda leaders. Way safer with Obama than Bush and his daily bogus color coded terrorist alert charts. Give me a break!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 12:17 AM

993 posts, read 831,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
How revealing and informative. Tell me...just how many of the the President's Bidens and Clinton's meetings have you sat in on? In truth, how much do you actually understand about foreign policy other than what you are parroting from right wing media? We were attacked on our soil during Bush's presidency on his watch. Obama has kept us safer and has killed bin laden along with top Al-Qaeda leaders. Way safer with Obama than Bush and his daily bogus color coded terrorist alert charts. Give me a break!
Let me get this straight. You have sat in on those meetings, right? I didn't think so. You are not parroting from left wing media, right? Didn't think so. And everything in Obama's presidency is George W. Bush's fault except for the fact that Bin Laden is dead, right? Didn't think so.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:26 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So I was reading your post then all of a sudden it changed. Guess you edited it. And yeah, Obama is awesome at foreign policy. He doesn't start wars unlike some of our presidents.
You are kidding. Right?

Old 09-30-2012, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Nearly all those dudes who crashed the planes were Saudi. Yet Saudi Arabia is our ally and their king one of the Bush family's bestest friends. I wonder why that is?
You do realize that Osama bin Laden came from Saudi Arabia. You do realize that, right? You do know ANYTHING about Osama bin Laden and why Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan have anything to do with him...RIGHT?! RIGHT?!

Old 09-30-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You got it right. No WMD's. No Condasleazy Rice "Mushroom Clouds". Just a Commander Guy who wanted to be a war time president and a chickenhawk VP who actually ran the show with ties to all kinds of war profiteering and secret energy meetings. In fact, as screwed up a Saddam was, he kept Iran in check.
You might want to take a trip back in history and see what your Democrats were saying about WMDs in Iraq...including your beloved Hillary Clinton.

You guys must be young...there's no other reason for you NOT to know this!

Old 09-30-2012, 12:41 AM

1,698 posts, read 1,822,590 times
One person who had the sense and foresight to call out the Iraq warmongering as bunk...

President Barack Obama.

And that is the reason I voted for him, and I am going to happily vote for him again, thanks to the ignorant dolts on citydata who have convinced me that the Republicans present no valid arguments, just propaganda, and no alternative for this country other than scorched-earth social Darwinist right wing neo-conservative slime.

Edit: Thank you, Republican city-data posters. You have made voting super easy!

Last edited by Zimar; 09-30-2012 at 12:55 AM..

Old 09-30-2012, 01:08 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You might want to take a trip back in history and see what your Democrats were saying about WMDs in Iraq...including your beloved Hillary Clinton.

You guys must be young...there's no other reason for you NOT to know this!
It was Bush that pulled the weapons inspectors out of Iraq...It was Bush that was POTUS, you know Commander in Chief.

Bush kicked out weapons inspectors not Saddam (2003) - YouTube

...and yes, Obama did speak out against the invasion.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:08 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Quote:
Actually, I think Obama is very good at foreign policy. What do you want us to do about europe riots and the middle east burning. Oh yeah, let's start another war. War is the answer to everything right
Romney's answer is to spend more on the military, make it the meanest bad ass army that can mercilessly crush any foe, ...and that will make the rest of the world respect us and our values.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Romney's answer is to spend more on the military, make it the meanest bad ass army that can mercilessly crush any foe, ...and that will make the rest of the world respect us and our values.
And Obama's is to say "pretty please?"

Old 09-30-2012, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
One person who had the sense and foresight to call out the Iraq warmongering as bunk...

President Barack Obama.

And that is the reason I voted for him, and I am going to happily vote for him again, thanks to the ignorant dolts on citydata who have convinced me that the Republicans present no valid arguments, just propaganda, and no alternative for this country other than scorched-earth social Darwinist right wing neo-conservative slime.

Edit: Thank you, Republican city-data posters. You have made voting super easy!
Do you even know that he started an undeclared war on Libya? Who cares what he "called" something? And that is the reason you'll vote for him? You really should think about starting to look at all the facts surrounding this man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections