Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2012, 09:24 AM

177 posts, read 197,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
The Seals,who don't support Obama,killed UBL. Not Obama.
So, by your reckoning, Obama whose command these Seals were under wouldn't have been accountable had that mission failed. Yeah, I'm sure you'd be saying it was the Seals' fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Yes, when they supported Obama, they were well informed, but when they switch to support Romney, they suddenly become retarded..

I'd have to question the mindset of anyone who could say that with a straight face..
Last I checked, Obama's victory in 08 was due to more than a mere 90 minute Joe Isuzu presentation.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:28 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegQ View Post
So, by your reckoning, Obama whose command these Seals were under wouldn't have been accountable had that mission failed. Yeah, I'm sure you'd be saying it was the Seals' fault.
According to you, the mission did fail, because OBL was in custody, and then executed..

Old 10-10-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Last I checked, Obama's victory in 08 was due to more than a mere 90 minute Joe Isuzu presentation.
You mean when he ran around lying for a year in order to convince those retardes that you claimed existed, to vote for him?

I guess we can summarise your posting as this.

When they voted for Obama 4 years ago, they were very very intelligent, but over the last 4 years, americans have become retarded..

I guess I can summarise that you think Obama has made people retarded..

I agree

Old 10-10-2012, 09:31 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,593,674 times
Quote:

Killing UBL solved nothing. It's good he's dead,but he is one man. Frankly one who was not very important by the time of his death. What is more important is that AL Quada is very much alive and kicking. Look at Libya. Obama's limpwristed response is much more important than UBL's death.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
According to you, the mission did fail, because OBL was in custody, and then executed..
Oh, so you're saying Bin Laden didn't deserve the death penalty for killing 3,000 plus people??? Are you saying, he should have been read his miranda rights and be tried in civilian court??

I'd love some of whatever it is you're smoking.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:52 AM

45 posts, read 26,634 times
Quote:
Oh, so you're saying Bin Laden didn't deserve the death penalty for killing 3,000 plus people??? Are you saying, he should have been read his miranda rights and be tried in civilian court??

If it was possible to capture him alive that would have been ideal, with interrogation there is a good chance we could have gotten more information from him about the whereabouts of sleeper cells not only in america but around the world. We could have gotten information into the workings of Al-Qaeda instead he was killed and then dumped into the ocean. That is at least what we know, if he were taken alive then yes he should be been prosecuted in a court of law, unless you feel vigilante justice is ok ? We would be no better than the animals that attacked us.

I think in this country right now we have more to worry about, such as the fact that people like allen west are in our government, such as that he have congressman/women in office who are on the science and tech. committee and yet still believe in creationism, and that evolution and other proven theories come from "the pit of hell"

Old 10-10-2012, 09:54 AM

Quote:

I didnt say he didnt dserve the death penalty at all, there is that retardness on display for everyone to see..

I'm saying if he was IN CUSTODY, then there was no reason to execute him until he was found guilty..

Funny how you guys all want to have trials for people in Guantano, but not for Bin Laden.. Why is that? Why would we execute him without getting information out of him? Remember, him being in custoy is YOUR argument, not mind..

Thats right, cause so many americans, according to you, are retarded..

Old 10-10-2012, 09:59 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
I thought the left opposed the death penalty, believing that with regards to law and order, rehabilitation is more important than punishment.

To respond to the OP, Obama's debating problem was his inability to express his truest sentiments which most Americans would reject.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:18 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
While watching the performance live, I didn't think he was great, but it was mostly just a wonky back and forth that most people probably tuned out from. Sure Romney was a little more aggressive but it's not like Obama made a big mistake or did anything that poorly. I came away thinking Romney would probably get a little bump for passing the presidential threshold but that Obama didn't make any mistakes for Romney's bounce to stick. I don't know how everyone's come to the conclusion that it was the worst debate performance of all time. If the media and liberal supporters didn't act apoplectic about the whole thing after the debate I don't think the average voter would have thought the performance was that bad. I suggest people watch it back and they'll see it wasn't all that horrible.

Sure-

The Little Big Horn was not that horrible either, when you go back and look at it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections