Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Do we really want a sadistic, bully in charge of the most powerful military in the world?
Especially since he will not send his boys to war but is more than willing to send yours
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
Geez you got me there. Brilliant.

That's about all Obama seems to have for some of you that he "got" Bin Laden. Which A) he had such a minimal amount to do with that in the grand scheme of the operation. B) If you want to even believe it, which I'll remain neutral on and avoid.
That being the case why did the republicans when bush was president make such a big issue about it

Old 10-04-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
That would be Next president child to you... Sorry you picked corrupt loser.
obama is a coward and a bully, and will soon be unemployed..
And if mitt gets in office so will you

Old 10-04-2012, 11:32 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Obama reminded me of a lame duck president on cocaine.
That's odd, I didn't think he seemed like GW Bush AT ALL.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Our country is in crisis and the petulant little brats that make up the Democrat Party whine about bullying. Amazing.

But for some reason you are forgetting the treasonous buttwipes in the republican party that vowed to block anything that Obama does BEFORE he even moved into the whitehouse. Please explain what kind of rational thinking is this and how does this type of behavior help the country? What amazes me even more is that eventhough they are deliberately trying everything in their power to stop him, they still complain that he is'nt doing anything. What makes my head hurt is that people who know this still believe the bs that faux, hannity and rush is telling them

Old 10-04-2012, 11:36 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
If you truly believe that, then you honestly should seek help immediately and check yourself into 5150.
Is that the address on your building? If you are going to try to zing someone with a trite one liner, at least use it correctly.

You of all posters should refrain from advising people about mental health. The person you are rudely insulting is easy prey for you it appears. Have you no human decency?

Old 10-04-2012, 11:41 PM

993 posts, read 831,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Especially since he will not send his boys to war but is more than willing to send yours
So you think the draft is in effect? Get with the program. When did Obama serve?

Old 10-04-2012, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
That's odd, I didn't think he seemed like GW Bush AT ALL.
You do realize that he wrote in his book and has admitted out of his mouth that he has been a cocaine user, right?

Old 10-04-2012, 11:46 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
But for some reason you are forgetting the treasonous buttwipes in the republican party that vowed to block anything that Obama does BEFORE he even moved into the whitehouse.
He didn't need them those first two years and I believe he more or less told them that. Anything not accomplished those first two years that he wanted he can only blame his own party for.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
But for some reason you are forgetting the treasonous buttwipes in the republican party that vowed to block anything that Obama does BEFORE he even moved into the whitehouse. Please explain what kind of rational thinking is this and how does this type of behavior help the country? What amazes me even more is that eventhough they are deliberately trying everything in their power to stop him, they still complain that he is'nt doing anything. What makes my head hurt is that people who know this still believe the bs that faux, hannity and rush is telling them
Please cite a republican source that they took a vow to block anything before he moved into the white house.

In Sept. or Oct. 2010, after a full two years of his ineptness and a full two years of a democratic controlled Congress, McConnell said he wanted to make sure he was a one-term president. America agreed with him by voting a bunch of the libs out of Congress in 2010 and it even had an effect at the state level.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections