Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 07:43 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
He was born for sixteen years?????
For 16 years, from 1991 to 2007, Obama's official author bio said that he was born in Kenya.

Now we know why you were so easily duped.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:45 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Now we know why you were so easily duped.
Nope.....

Just making fun of the absurd.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:46 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Scrubbing. Obama's clean up detail is keyboarding at a furious rate.

Going back and forth to many sites in a short time I saw them change from one visit to the next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Nope.....

Just making fun of the absurd.
It IS absurd that Obama would LIE for 16 years about the place of his birth. Or... maybe it wasn't a lie.

993 posts, read 831,848 times
Hey Obama fans, is there any chance you're even a little curious about why Obama wore a ring on his left ring finger that looked like a wedding ring for 10 years before he married Michelle? I didn't think so. And even though you'll curse the wnd page, that does not change what's in the pictures.

Ringers « Gucci Little Piggy

Was Barack Obama married in college?

Last edited by Gal from the South; 10-07-2012 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: Changed wording, "wedding ring" since we don't know why he wore it.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Going back and forth to many sites in a short time I saw them change from one visit to the next.
Yep. Obama's clean up detail is keyboarding at a furious rate.

Shouldn't liberals be asking themselves why that is even necessary? Or are they so used to lying and manipulating their way through life that they think nothing of it when their candidate does it, as well?

Old 10-07-2012, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
And the first few lines on the Google search still showed the 18th after they changed it to the 3rd. Again, I don't give a rip when their anniversary is, but there's a whole laundry list of inconsistencies in his past, so this doesn't help. I don't trust the man.

Old 10-07-2012, 07:56 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
Good grief. You ARE joking, right?
yes ( or at least pointing out the absurdity of taking a figurative statement literally ).

Old 10-07-2012, 08:12 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Fy. it's just that the ONE is always so confused..... He says his daddy fought in WW-2 and of course that wasn't possible, so allegedly it was his grand daddy dun it. These things just go on and on and seemingly have no end and not many excuses even seem plausible.

There are worshippers that would agree with the fool if he stated the sky was bright orange....

The BS coming out of DC just never stops and it hasn't since day 1. He even screwed up the oath of office which came complete with the first excuses..... Ever since it is a lie and a excuse a day..... ad nauseum.

I am so sick of err umm ahh (looks up)
Obama didn't screw up the oath of office, the justice administrating it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Hey Obama fans, is there any chance you're even a little curious about why Obama wore a ring on his left ring finger that looked like a wedding ring for 10 years before he married Michelle and he declined to comment on why? I didn't think so. And even though you'll curse the wnd page, that does not change what's in the pictures.

Ringers « Gucci Little Piggy

Was Barack Obama married in college?
If you enlarge the photo it sure doesn't look like an wedding band I ever saw. It's big and bulky like we used to wear back then for friendship rings. It could have been a class ring or a fraternity ring. Where is your proof that he "declines to comment on it?"

Old 10-07-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Obama didn't screw up the oath of office, the justice administrating it did.

If you enlarge the photo it sure doesn't look like an wedding band I ever saw. It's big and bulky like we used to wear back then for friendship rings. It could have been a class ring or a fraternity ring. Where is your proof that he "declines to comment on it?"
I said he "declined," meaning in the past, not that anyone has asked him lately. However, since I don't actually have proof, I removed that part from my comment. The link below talks about it. First, I absolutely understand what satire means and what a "roast" is. But a joke made in that way usually has some truth tied in with the joke. So I happen to think he probably wouldn't tell them why he wore a ring. It's obvious the family history wasn't true, but was based on his actual "convoluted" family situation.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obama-wedding-ring-mystery-dates-to-harvard/

I zoomed in, too, to see if it might look like his wedding ring that he wears now, but I couldn't tell. If so, maybe the ring was an inheritance from a family member or from a mentor. Who knows? I'm sure there are many possibilities, but I just wonder what's up with it. http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2009-10-29-ring1.jpg

Last edited by Gal from the South; 10-07-2012 at 08:41 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections