Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2012, 03:53 AM

1,196 posts, read 834,398 times

Advertisements

Ralph Nader Responds to Obama He Says One Thing and Does Another"

Responding to President Obama, longtime consumer advocate and former presidential candidate Ralph Nader says Obama’s criticism of income inequality and Wall Street excess fail to live up to his record in office. "[Obama] says one thing and does another," Nader says. "Where has he been for over three years? He’s had the Justice Department.

On foreign policy, Nader says, "I think his lawless militarism was truly astonishing. [Obama] was very committed to projecting the American empire, in Obama terms."

Old 10-07-2012, 07:22 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,366,899 times
Ralph Nader is still alive? Has he been hiding under a rock?

Old 10-07-2012, 11:46 AM

27,625 posts, read 21,025,108 times
Gee, do you think Nader supports Romney? Nah, not really.

Quote:
Nader: Obama is a ‘war criminal’ but Romney would be worse

Nader added that Obama’s intellect and experience helped legitimize Bush’s “lawless war-mongering and militarism,” making him a “more effective evil” than Romney. However, he warned that the former Massachusetts governor is not to be trifled with either, calling him the greater of the two evils and warning that he’s “basically a corporation running for president masquerading as a human being.”

Romney, like Obama, says he favors using drone strikes instead of putting soldiers on the ground. He also suggested during a Republican primary debate that Pakistanis are actually “comfortable” with them. Former Romney surrogate Tim Pawlenty also announced last June that a President Romney would be more fervent in his use of drones than Obama, saying the current administration has not gone “far enough.”

Nader: Obama is a ‘war criminal’ but Romney would be worse | The Raw Story
I actually like Nader and he obviously is not in favor of The Military Industrial Complex, which is even more reason to like him. My only issue with Nader is the fact that he never ran a campaign seriously enough to become a candidate. I believe if he did, he would have had a good shot at wiinning. I would have voted for Nader.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 10-07-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections