Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2012, 10:29 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times

Advertisements

Taxes will NOT be raised on middle class americans

Check the Math: Romney's Tax Plan Doesn't Raise Middle Class Taxes | The Weekly Standard

I can’t tell exactly how the Obama campaign reached that characterization of my work. It might be that they assume that Governor Romney wants to keep the taxes from the Affordable Care Act in place, despite the fact that the Governor has called for its complete repeal. The main conclusion of my study is that under plausible assumptions, a proposal along the lines suggested by Governor Romney can both be revenue neutral and keep the net tax burden on taxpayers with incomes above $200,000 about the same. That is, an increase in the tax burden on lower and middle income individuals is not required in order to make the overall plan revenue neutral.

Princeton Economist: Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan | The Weekly Standard

Obama proved once again he's a LIAR...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2012, 11:15 AM

993 posts, read 831,486 times
Here's another one. When will Obama's deception be seen by everyone for what it truly is? It's amazing anyone still has faith in that man.

Princeton Economist: The Math Behind Romney's Tax Plan Adds Up | The Weekly Standard

Old 10-09-2012, 02:36 AM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Princeton Economist: Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan | The Weekly Standard

Add this to the AARP.

Boy, this "please don't associate us with you/ or use us" thing is growing.

Old 10-09-2012, 05:51 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Here's another one. When will Obama's deception be seen by everyone for what it truly is? It's amazing anyone still has faith in that man.

Princeton Economist: The Math Behind Romney's Tax Plan Adds Up | The Weekly Standard
I read this on a news feed I subscribe to. How can people still believe the lies Obama spews???

Old 10-09-2012, 06:59 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,551,887 times
To: stayinformed40

I think the answer to your question is this: Personality disorders and Character flaws.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:18 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Taxes will NOT be raised on middle class americans

Check the Math: Romney's Tax Plan Doesn't Raise Middle Class Taxes | The Weekly Standard

I can’t tell exactly how the Obama campaign reached that characterization of my work. It might be that they assume that Governor Romney wants to keep the taxes from the Affordable Care Act in place, despite the fact that the Governor has called for its complete repeal. The main conclusion of my study is that under plausible assumptions, a proposal along the lines suggested by Governor Romney can both be revenue neutral and keep the net tax burden on taxpayers with incomes above $200,000 about the same. That is, an increase in the tax burden on lower and middle income individuals is not required in order to make the overall plan revenue neutral.

Obama proved once again he's a LIAR...

The next debate will be easier on Obama, as it will be a "town hall" style meeting with planted Obama supporters. They will ask him about his favorite color and animal- he should be able to handle that. He can also make up outrageous lies in that format without consequence. Look for some additional whoppers there. The foriegn policy debate will be a little tougher, as he will not be able to lie as much.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:44 PM

If Obama was standing over a body with a bloody knife in his hand there are those that would deny it and support him anyway.

This blindness is about to the point of being that bad.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:15 PM

993 posts, read 831,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
If Obama was standing over a body with a bloody knife in his hand there are those that would deny it and support him anyway.

This blindness is about to the point of being that bad.
I agree. I have said before that he could poop on the American flag and those same die-hards would still vote for him.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:07 AM

Sad.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:12 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
To: stayinformed40

I think the answer to your question is this: Personality disorders and Character flaws.
There is a certain bullying segment of society who thinks America owes them something. 0bama is one of their type. A Chicago street thug and 'organizer'. No matter what, those people will defend him. They aren't smart enough not to.

Anyone who didn't know this would happen when 0bama got elected wasn't putting things in perspective. It's the reparations thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections