Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 05:21 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,166,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Can you broken lightbulbs answer this one question, why go through all of the hassle of making some random biracial kid's birth certificate fraudlent BEFORE he was a senator and make an issue of it AFTER he has been president for 4 years? This is considering that the odds (at the time of his birth) of a blackman becoming president was unheard of? Why won't you confused racist let this go? The best that you can do at this point is vote for the robot and watch him take away your crazy checks.
Better be careful if'n you break one of those newfangled energy saving government mandated lightbulbs there, Scout! I hear they've got mercury and other nasty stuff in them.

Dangers Of Ge Energy-saving Light Bulbs | LIVESTRONG.COM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2012, 05:34 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Better be careful if'n you break one of those newfangled energy saving government mandated lightbulbs there, Scout! I hear they've got mercury and other nasty stuff in them.

Dangers Of Ge Energy-saving Light Bulbs | LIVESTRONG.COM

**********! I'm going back to the future, or is it back to the past? Where is my Doloren? Oh snap, they don't make them anymore! That was pretty smart so that no one can see where Obama was really born

Old 10-12-2012, 05:37 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
How much do you think it would cost to build the time machine required to go back and post the birth announcements in newpapers that were printed in the 1960s?
It's pointless to argue logic with birthers, who have proven again and again that collectively, they are dumber than a box of rocks. Their stupidity is surpassed only by their tenacity.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:31 PM

993 posts, read 831,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Hawaii has certified on numerous occasions that they have verified the information they have in their files. Hawaiian Republican and Democratic state officials have gone on record stating Obama was born in Hawaii. Only someone who has nothing but air between their ears would still believe this garbage. I guess that means you.
Hawaii has never said the document posted on whitehouse.gov is an unaltered duplicate of what they released.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
**********! I'm going back to the future, or is it back to the past? Where is my Doloren? Oh snap, they don't make them anymore! That was pretty smart so that no one can see where Obama was really born
No democrat has responded about the document on whitehouse.gov. Questions for them:

Do you know anything above computer graphics?
Have you ever looked at the document on whitehouse.gov?
Did you open it in Adobe Illustrator?
Can you defend the authenticity of it as a birth certificate scanned from a paper document?
If so, how? Give details.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Hawaii has never said the document posted on whitehouse.gov is an unaltered duplicate of what they released.
And what is your point? Hawaii has verified numerous times that Obama was born there. That is it, case closed. What is posted online is irrelevant. I could get into the full faith and credit and all that, but you are a birther so there is really no point.

All of the other stuff is just useless noise being made by racists.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:49 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,456,964 times
Barack Obama presidential eligibility litigation
"By early 2012, dozens of lawsuits had been filed challenging Obama's eligibility in states including North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, Connecticut, New Jersey, Texas and Washington.
No suit or challenge has resulted in the grant of any relief to the plaintiffs by any court or other body.

Study: racial prejudice plays role in Obama citizenship views
"Overall, as expected, White participants tended to view Obama as less American," says the study, as well as worse-performing. "Moreover, Whites higher in prejudice rated Obama as less American, and as performing more poorly as president."

Old 10-12-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
And what is your point? Hawaii has verified numerous times that Obama was born there. That is it, case closed. What is posted online is irrelevant. I could get into the full faith and credit and all that, but you are a birther so there is really no point.

All of the other stuff is just useless noise being made by racists.
First of all, I fully accepted his birth certificate until a couple of months ago when I looked at it myself for the first time. Do you know anything about computer graphics?

Calling people names is so easy for you, and shows you probably don't have an original thought in your head. I happen to think it's possible that he was born in Hawaii and the secret he his hiding is even worst than what you refer to as "birther" stuff.

Old 10-12-2012, 07:08 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,499,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
First of all, I fully accepted his birth certificate until a couple of months ago when I looked at it myself for the first time. Do you know anything about computer graphics?

Calling people names is so easy for you, and shows you probably don't have an original thought in your head. I happen to think it's possible that he was born in Hawaii and the secret he his hiding is even worst than what you refer to as "birther" stuff.
Some. What do you know?

What 'secrets' is he hiding that are even 'worst' than the '"birther" stuff (that you seem to take pretty seriously)? Please do elaborate. (Sources would be nice as well.)

Old 10-12-2012, 07:22 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayiask View Post
Some. What do you know?

What 'secrets' is he hiding that are even 'worst' than the '"birther" stuff (that you seem to take pretty seriously)? Please do elaborate. (Sources would be nice as well.)
Oh, you know, the usual crap. Like his father is really Frank Marshall Davis. Or is it Malcolm X? Or something equally inane. She's a birther--don't expect anything that makes sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections