Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 12:13 AM

26 posts, read 22,651 times

Advertisements

Birthers are racist idiots, and the State of Hawaii has confirmed Obama was born there. He's an American period, you just can't accept a black man whose name sounds "scary" to you as our President. I never saw ANYBODY ask about birth certificates until Obama came around, and even now that he's shown all the proof that can possibly be shown they won't accept it, that tells me all I need to know. You Birthers make me sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 12:18 AM

26,543 posts, read 14,331,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Anyone who says the "birth certificate" on whitehouse.gov is legitimate and not fraudulently computer-generated knows zero about computer graphics,.....
Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF

http://www.ecompconsultants.com/news/Obama-report.pdf

Old 10-14-2012, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Hawaii has never said the document posted on whitehouse.gov is an unaltered duplicate of what they released.
Hawaii confirms Obama birth record - UPI.com

"They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the certificate of live birth for the president matches the original record in their files."

Old 10-14-2012, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
And you liberals weren't totally convinced Bush was behind or at least knew about 9/11 beforehand?
as for myself, i also believe the "truthers" are delusional.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:40 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,134,511 times
Quote:
If Obama wasn't born in the USA, why wouldn't people want to know? If we have a President that is illegal, why are Democrats, who supposedly love this country and the principles in which it was founded on, not care? We aren't talking about an issue of policy here. We are talking about possibly the biggest scandal in American history! Democrats are quick to judge anybody who questions the Hawaii birth certificate as a racist, but why is that? This has nothing to do with race, this is about protecting the Constitution of the United States and the best interests of our country!

they dont really care, in fact they are just as bad as the tea partiers. the dems would rather live with a lie, rather than be found out that they got caught in that lie.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
.... rather than be found out that they got caught in that lie.
if you have any actual evidence i'd love to see it.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
if you have any actual evidence i'd love to see it.

looks like you didnt read my post, now did you?

if obama came out tomorrow and said he was born in kenya, dems would be screaming for him to stay in office.

dems and alot of cons dont want that to change at all.

also, since you want the evidence, please produce an actual birth certificate, one that is not changed or forged, since the one provided was a forgery. too many inconsistencies in it. we will never know the truth about obama until way after he has died from old age. sort of like the jfk files.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
..... since the one provided was a forgery.
there has yet to be a single qualified expert that has claimed it to be a forgery ( even the maricopa county cold case posse admitted in the last press conference that they were unable to get any experts ). the experts that have examined it have stated there are no signs of a forgery ( see my previous posts ) and the HI dept of health has repeatedly confirmed the information on the birth certificates which is consistent with the 1961 birth index and two contemporaneous newspaper accounts.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
there has yet to be a single qualified expert that has claimed it to be a forgery ( even the maricopa county cold case posse admitted in the last press conference that they were unable to get any experts ). the experts that have examined it have stated there are no signs of a forgery ( see my previous posts ) and the HI dept of health has repeatedly confirmed the information on the birth certificates which is consistent with the 1961 birth index and two contemporaneous newspaper accounts.

too bad nobody wants to include the paternal grandmothers account that hussein was born in kenya and that she was there............
also the fact the husseins SSN is not a SSN from Hawaii. too bad people just cant seem to explain that away either.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:56 AM

90,316 posts, read 120,167,257 times
Quote:
And you liberals weren't totally convinced Bush was behind or at least knew about 9/11 beforehand? The evidence is there, you choose to ignore it when it incriminates your guy but are all over it when it hurts the other party. You didn't trust the government or media's reporting of 9/11 but you blindly believe them on Obama's birth place when there is a ton of evidence out there to the contrary.
Bush, as you guys consistently remind us, is not the president. We can't talk about him. Plus, he is not the topic of this thread, another reason we can't talk about him. Start a "truther" thread if you want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections