Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 12:39 AM

716 posts, read 1,236,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geez...you right wingers find out that two out of thirty something million black folks supposedly supports Romney, and you start slobbering all over yourselves with these wild ass theories.

I guess if you find out that ten blacks support Romney, your heads might explode with giddyness at the rate you're going.

I couldn't care less if they support him or not. I'm wondering why it's acceptable for them to be called sell outs for supporting him when whites never even think of calling their own people sell outs for supporting Obama. What hatred has romney shown for blacks cus I keep hearing he's racist so care to fill me in?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
First off, Nikki Minaj didn't actually endorse Romney.

Secondly white people are called sellouts for voting for Obama. Being a straight, white, male I have been called a sell out/racial traitor before for voting Democrats. I don't really care because I tend to vote on issues that are bigger then race.
Whether she endorsed him or not she got hate for whatever it was she was doing. Why people even care who that idiot is voting for tells you something in itself.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Yeah which is pretty close to the number of Blacks who voted for Clinton and other Democrats, so what? On my Facebook, I have Black doctors, Black teachers, Black engineers, Black business owners, Black lawyers and other Black professionals. The majority of my FB friends are Black. I have never see a status about Foodstamps, Section 8 or welfare, but I have seen plenty in support of the POTUS. I am not sure what kind of company you keep. Once again, if the GOP wants the votes of Blacks (and obviously they don't) then they need to take a stand against representatives who say that slavery is a blessing and people who support them and send pictures of the POTUS and his family as monkeys and watermelons on the Whitehouse lawn. Please stop pretending that this started with Obama. The fact that a person of color got elected just took the craziness up a noch. It isn't his fault and nothing has changed with regards to the attitude toward Black Republicans or that most Blacks vote Democrat. It has nothing to do with Obama. The majority of people who vote Dem were going to vote Dem no matter what race the Dem nominee is. Stop race baiting.

Well I can pretty much guarantee you have never met a black person raised in Florida, which are the people I have. You need to come down here and meet some of em and you'll see what I'm talking about pretty quick. Where are your black friends from?

Old 10-13-2012, 12:46 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,285,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA17 View Post
I couldn't care less if they support him or not. I'm wondering why it's acceptable for them to be called sell outs for supporting him when whites never even think of calling their own people sell outs for supporting Obama. What hatred has romney shown for blacks cus I keep hearing he's racist so care to fill me in?
Tea partiers insult White Obama supporters. They call them much worse names than sell outs.

White Power!!!!

Old 10-13-2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Tea partiers insult White Obama supporters. They call them much worse names than sell outs.

White Power!!!!

Where? Show me an example where a tea partier calls white obama supporters sellouts and is getting agreement from people.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Where? Show me an example where a tea partier calls white obama supporters sellouts and is getting agreement from people.
Show me where I said they called them sell outs. I said tea partiers call White Obama supporters much worse names than sell outs. They call them trash, bums, leeches, irresponsible, lazy, stupid, ignorant, welfare recipients, degenerates, etc..

Take your pick.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Your question has been answered many times over. It's obvious that you have no interest in understanding, this thread is about bashing Blacks/Obama. Perhaps if Nixon hadn't used the N word and basically said that Blacks were parasites, maybe if Reagan and Bush did not court the votes of old racist Whites with Southern Strategy, if in the new millenium Republican representatives in Arkansas did not say that slavery was a blessing, or if Republicans did not circulate emails with the first family as monkeys and watermelons on the Whitehouse lawn, more Blacks would consider at least hearing what Republicans have to offer. Until that changes, the way that Blacks vote isn't either.

This has really gotten redundant. Blacks are not going to vote for a bunch of racists, including those who give their consent by remaining silent or turning a blind eye to it. To spell it out once more, the Republican party is associated with racism toward Blacks. Why would Blacks vote for racists? Why would blacks vote for people who have insinuated and in some cases outright said that Blacks are lazy, victims who want handouts? The majority of Blacks in the US are not on welfare, are not unemployed and are not lazy. What part of this don't you get? You can keep race baiting, pretending, insulting our intelligence and ignoring the racsim but it isn't going to gain our votes. One thing I hear quite a bit, "Republicans are racist.". It isn't brainwashing, it's obvious and the condescending comments towards Blacks over and over again in threads like this only reinforce those feelings.

I'm not bashing them. I actually admire it in a way. If whites had the same attitude then the worst president of all time(Bush might have been worse) wouldn't get a 2nd term. And I think the Trayvon comment gives them reason to do so but they won't. Even in all white "racist hick redneck country" states like West Virginia and Kentucky have at last 41% of their people voting for Obama. The question is more "why would whites vote for Obama" than "why would blacks vote for Romney" so as you would say I'm actually bashing whites.

7 million Americans were on food stamps after Clinton left. 25 million were on them when Bush left. It's now up to 47 million, many of whom look like they're rich and spend like they are too. Food stamps are just anothere "lick" for many. Once they get them they don't want to give them up and they fear that if Romney gets in they'll get their food stamps taken away. This is the NUMBER 1 REASON I have seen for not voting for Romney.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Show me where I said they called them sell outs. I said tea partiers call White Obama supporters much worse names than sell outs. They call them trash, bums, leeches, irresponsible, lazy, stupid, ignorant, welfare recipients, degenerates, etc..

Take your pick.

Oh ok but that has nothing to do with race. We're talking about racial issues here. And I agree that the majority of Obama supporters are like that. Haven't seen much evidence to the contrary.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Oh ok but that has nothing to do with race. We're talking about racial issues here. And I agree that the majority of Obama supporters are like that.
Tea partiers say that many Whites voted for Obama because of White guilt.

I suppose you will claim that has nothing to do with race.

Tea party = Stromfront

Old 10-13-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Tea partiers say that many Whites voted for Obama because of White guilt.

I suppose you will claim that has nothing to do with race.

Tea party = Stromfront

Maybe that is why a lot of them voted for him. How do you know it's not?

Stormfront is a tiny web site thats members have no power, no influence on anyone, and probably no money or careers. Compare that to Snoop Dogg, who has so much influence money and power, and who is racist as it gets and says he's not voting for romney cus he's white...you tell me who is more dangerous of the 2.
Attached Thumbnails
If black people are considered "sellouts" for voting Romney how come whites aren't sell outs for voting Obama?-snoop-dogg-romney-list.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections