Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 08:20 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,332,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Heads up Einstein, many conservative voters are not voting for Mitt. Take that to the bank because its a fact. Present a bad choice to the voters by the republican party? Lose the election and that is what is going to happen to Mitt and the other idiot. McCain, who I voted for the last election, is still a better choice than this ahole by far.
McCain did not believe in conservative ideas. Romney is sounding very conservative where it counts: on economic growth, on increasing take home pay for the middle class, on job creation, on reducing the deficit, on decreasing regulation, on a strong defense, on defending our constitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 08:33 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
We know who the real Obama is and he is bad for our country. I have to go by what a candidate promises. Then if he doesn't deliver I vote him/her out of office. I love what Romney is proposing!

And which Romney would that be and what is he proposing that you like A chameleon, like Romney, has many different forms and can be whoever they want to you. You can fall for it if you want but don't go by what they promise because all politicians lie.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:56 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So he did something good 17 years ago. That was a totally different Romney. I wonder if those who lost their jobs thanks to Bain think he is a nice guy.
How many of more people would have lost their job without Bain? From what I have read Bain was buying struggling companies and turning them around, saving some jobs instead of just shutting all these companies down.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:59 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
No one is claiming that Romney has never done anything nice. But his coddle the rich, hose the rest approach sounds a lot like W. We don't need that. He is also a chameleon who lacks a moral rudder and a basic sense of decorum. No, he would not be a good president.
How much has the upper class suffered since Obama took over? Last I heard the income gap between the upper 1% of the country and the middle class is rising faster then ever.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:56 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,177,391 times
I have yet to read about any sort of kind jester being displayed by Obama. He has never, ever, done anything for anyone, unless you count taking something from someone and giving it to someone else. He is a very cold hearted person.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:07 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci Fi Fan View Post
Unqualified? Obama went to Harvard Law School.

So did Romney, with two degrees.
Law & Business.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:13 AM

37,802 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci Fi Fan View Post
Unqualified? Obama went to Harvard Law School.
And maybe that qualifies him to be a lawyer.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
How many of more people would have lost their job without Bain? From what I have read Bain was buying struggling companies and turning them around, saving some jobs instead of just shutting all these companies down.

Dems don't like to ackmowledge that fact.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Oxy"moron", he is the president, that makes him qualified. Mitt Romney is a traitor to this nation. Those of his ilk have bought and sold our representatives for profit, earning outrageous profits with low taxes. Exactly what has gotten this country in this spot in the first place. Many of the 47% that he despises are in this predicament because of hustlers just like him. He's the errand boy who will fight to take paid benefits from working Americans in order to continue to line his pockets and his peers long into the future with the help of his side kick, Eddie M.

You really believe that!?!

Hiring me for an accountant, even after 4 years doesn't make me one, nor qualified to be one.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:21 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,475,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
So did Romney. And he got his MBA from Harvard.
And what's more, he also did something and accomplished things with his education. Better that than someone who's never had a real job or accomplished anything in life other than pulling the wool over a lot of people's eyes.

Regardless, I'd much rather vote for someone who I think has a real appreciation for his country than someone who has exhibited mostly disdain for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections