Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 05:53 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,524,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
No.

Lying or even insinuating something is what's wrong. Think about how hurtful this was to the family of the truck driver. Think of them for a change, which is something Blowing Babbling Lying Joe Biden has never, ever done.

The truck driver was taken to the hospital. There is no record whatsoever of anyone at the hospital suspecting the guy had been drinking. I worked in an emergency room when I was younger and that is always, always, always noted if it's the case.

Lying JoeBlow is the one who is passing judgement. In public. From a position of power.

Wow...I may get a infraction for this but I don't care at this point. You have to be a truely pathetic person to have this much HATE for someone who lost his wife, daughter and nearly lost his two sons as well. Truely pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 06:17 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,465,112 times
So did Biden mention this anytime in the last 2 years?

No?

Then what's the point of this thread?

Attempting to demean a man that lost his wife and daughter?
Brilliant! This won't paint you guys as petty.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:23 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,307,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
To the left wing nuts, this is trivial compared to Paul Ryan washing a clean-looking pan at a homeless shelter.
Yeah, you'd think they gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for it.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:26 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,307,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Because at the time of the accident the suggestion was raised and planted itself in his mind. He believed it until the Dunn family challenged him, at which point he realized that his assertions caused another family pain and there weren't any grounds for his assertion. And since responding to the family back in 2007, he hasn't asserted since that Mr Dunn was drinking while driving.

And by the way, Mr Ryan is the one who brought up a family in a car accident. To illustrate the generosity and empathy of Governor Romney.
Did The Joker, I mean, Biden apologize publicly for it?

Old 10-16-2012, 06:31 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,816,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
So did Biden mention this anytime in the last 2 years?

No?

Then what's the point of this thread?

Attempting to demean a man that lost his wife and daughter?
Brilliant! This won't paint you guys as petty.
As with most of the RWNJ threads, no point, just spew.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:43 PM

15,853 posts, read 35,061,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Another Despicable LIE By Joe Biden….. The Death Of His Wife and Daughter « THE WAKING GIANT

“I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries.”

As reported by Inside Edition, a police investigation of the accident showed that Mrs. Biden pulled into an intersection after she failed to notice an oncoming tractor trailer, which apparently had the right of way. The truck’s driver, Curtis Dunn, put his own life at risk in an effort to avoid the collision; he twisted the wheel so hard that he overturned his vehicle. Delaware Online adds emphatically that neither driver had consumed alcohol.
Maybe she did it on purpose, being married to Joe and all.

20yrsinBranson

Old 10-16-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Maybe she did it on purpose, being married to Joe and all.

20yrsinBranson
Stay classy, Branson.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:54 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,637,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Wow...I may get a infraction for this but I don't care at this point. You have to be a truely pathetic person to have this much HATE for someone who lost his wife, daughter and nearly lost his two sons as well. Truely pathetic.
So insisting someone tell the truth instead of lying and slandering someone is 'hate'? OK, then. Somehow that doesn't surprise me. It's that convoluted leftwing thinking.

Yes. I do hate liars. I'm sorry you don't.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Yes. I do hate liars.
And yet you support Romney. Ironic.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:01 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,524,355 times
Quote:
So insisting someone tell the truth instead of lying and slandering someone is 'hate'? OK, then. Somehow that doesn't surprise me. It's that convoluted leftwing thinking.

Yes. I do hate liars. I'm sorry you don't.

Prove he lied. Seems your the only liar in this tragedy. Produce the Breathalizer. Produce the Police report. Why hasn't the family sued? Dunn didn't die until 99' Biden has had this belief since the accident, why didn't Dunn fight to clear his name before his death? I will not blame an entire party for the pathetic lack of critical thinking or understanding on your part of someone who has suffered such a tragedy. I have no tollerence for petiness for someone who displays how pathetic they are to use something of this nature for faux outrage, but hey, I guess someone who continues to display hatefulness shouldn't surprise me. Thank Goodness this is not a Republican wide trait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections