Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 07:49 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,884,083 times

Advertisements

Another Despicable LIE By Joe Biden….. The Death Of His Wife and Daughter « THE WAKING GIANT

“I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries.”

As reported by Inside Edition, a police investigation of the accident showed that Mrs. Biden pulled into an intersection after she failed to notice an oncoming tractor trailer, which apparently had the right of way. The truck’s driver, Curtis Dunn, put his own life at risk in an effort to avoid the collision; he twisted the wheel so hard that he overturned his vehicle. Delaware Online adds emphatically that neither driver had consumed alcohol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 08:03 AM

38,860 posts, read 25,397,197 times
Or could it be another despicable lie by a RWNJ website?

Old 10-16-2012, 08:33 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,299,122 times
Had there been evidence of alcohol Biden wouldn't have had to pursue it. The DA would have been obliged to so. In any case it's a barefaced lie. Biden is sliming the good name of a man no longer alive to defend himself so he can get cheap pity points. He's ignominious.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:45 AM

39,810 posts, read 26,322,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Another Despicable LIE By Joe Biden….. The Death Of His Wife and Daughter « THE WAKING GIANT

“I got elected when I was 29, and I got elected November the 7th. And on Dec. 18 of that year, my wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree. A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly, and killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons, with what were thought to be at the time permanent, fundamental injuries.”

As reported by Inside Edition, a police investigation of the accident showed that Mrs. Biden pulled into an intersection after she failed to notice an oncoming tractor trailer, which apparently had the right of way. The truck’s driver, Curtis Dunn, put his own life at risk in an effort to avoid the collision; he twisted the wheel so hard that he overturned his vehicle. Delaware Online adds emphatically that neither driver had consumed alcohol.
What a useless sack of crap! His wife dies in an accident that was her fault...a personal tragedy, but an ACCIDENT! And they lying sack makes up a story to generate sympathy for himself and falsley accuses an innocent man of a criminal act! The man lies about his wife's death, trivializes it, to try to score political points? WITF kind of people do we have in DC? I heard him talk about this in the debate...this is the first time I read the details.

He seems a lot like Obama..pathological liar, incapable of telling the truth.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:49 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,884,083 times
If he'll lie about how his family died, then why wouldnt he lie about Libya?

Old 10-16-2012, 09:57 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,588,301 times
Biden is a truly repugnant individual.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:06 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,030,498 times
We can add repugnant and deceitful to the the crazy repugnant and deceitful Uncle Joe moniker. Justthink, a heartbeat away from being the President. Truly scary. Not enough meds in the ocean to keep us safe.

Reminds me of a union boss. Yeah, Boss Biden.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:10 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,908,899 times
Joe Biden is a serial liar. Don't forget that this is the same man who was guilty of plagiarism.

What's amazing is that BIDEN said RYAN was talking "malarkey" at the debate. I wish Ryan would have said, "Excuse me Mr. Vice President, don't question my honesty. You are the only admitted plagiarist in this debate." Then again, Ryan probably did the smart thing since Joe was imploding all on his own.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:13 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,424,718 times
How about a link showing what he said instead of a blog with no link claiming what he said? Until then this is just another right-wing lie.

Old 10-16-2012, 10:31 AM

6,809 posts, read 6,902,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

How about a link to the Biden statement?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections