Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 02:32 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Why would I ask people who dont believe there is a war on women? YOU are the one who makes such claims, thats why I'm asking YOU..
I can't answer why someone would go to that, I don't know who those people are....but you could of known that answer by simply asking them that question....unless you were too afraid to talk to them or something.

Seriously how hard is it to ask a woman "do you think there is a war on women in this country?" They are at a Republican convention, I imagine they are fairly like-minded to you, therefore it should of been an easy question to ask.

Anything less is pointless speculating, which makes for a pointless thread....how do we even know you were at a Republican gathering, you could be making these numbers up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 02:45 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I can't answer why someone would go to that, I don't know who those people are....but you could of known that answer by simply asking them that question....unless you were too afraid to talk to them or something.

Seriously how hard is it to ask a woman "do you think there is a war on women in this country?" They are at a Republican convention, I imagine they are fairly like-minded to you, therefore it should of been an easy question to ask.

Anything less is pointless speculating, which makes for a pointless thread....how do we even know you were at a Republican gathering, you could be making these numbers up.
If you cant answer why people would go for that, then why do you spend so much time speaking for them when you claim there is a war on women? I see, you can make unfounded attacks, but when it comes down to defending your accusations, you cant do that..

Liberal FAILURE...

Old 10-16-2012, 02:53 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,168,702 times
Quote:
Can you explain why there are more black females at an anti Obama gathering considering the GOP has a war on women...
That's why I asked if everyone at the meeting was local. (Living in the area to be canvassed.)

Second question: Were they all volunteers or is anybody being paid?

Just telling us who at the meeting means nothing. There are way too many variables to consider. (Never mind the fact that a pollster would determine their religion. Which is a standard question when determining demographics and determining possible voting numbers. Are they LDS? Baptists? Catholics? Pagans? Did they vote in the last election? If so for whom did they vote? Etc.)

p.s. Good for you for being involved.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:53 PM

Quote:
If you cant answer why people would go for that, then why do you spend so much time speaking for them when you claim there is a war on women? I see, you can make unfounded attacks, but when it comes down to defending your accusations, you cant do that..

Liberal FAILURE...
Yeah, when people like that idiot Akin make claims that a woman's vagina has the magical ability to shut down when she is being raped, is a great example on what people mean by war on woman.

You had a real chance to actually ask women who support the Republicans about this, which would of given you a real answer rather than speculating you know their answer.

Conservative FAILURE...

Old 10-16-2012, 03:00 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That's why I asked if everyone at the meeting was local. (Living in the area to be canvassed.)

Second question: Were they all volunteers or is anybody being paid?

Just telling us who at the meeting means nothing. There are way too many variables to consider.
Yes they were all local, hence the demographics question.. qualifications to be there, registered Republican
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Yeah, when people like that idiot Akin make claims that a woman's vagina has the magical ability to shut down when she is being raped, is a great example on what people mean by war on woman.

You had a real chance to actually ask women who support the Republicans about this, which would of given you a real answer rather than speculating you know their answer.

Conservative FAILURE...
One person doesnt speak for tens of millions of Republicans. You believing they do, has me wondering where the hell you got an education from.

Liberal stupidity.. Take one idiots view, and then project it upon tens of millions of americans..
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You will see one day. You will never admit it but when it happens remember that EC told you so.
Not enough drugs in the world to cause me to imagine the crap you image daily..

Old 10-16-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Yes they were all local, hence the demographics question.. qualifications to be there, registered Republican

One person doesnt speak for tens of millions of Republicans. You believing they do, has me wondering where the hell you got an education from.

Liberal stupidity.. Take one idiots view, and then project it upon tens of millions of americans..

Not enough drugs in the world to cause me to imagine the crap you image daily..
Sorry, I was just giving you one example, did you want me to list every single thing that has the Republicans in Congress attacking women? It is gonna take me a really long time listing all that out for you, and would probably be a waste of time because you would just disregard any of that and pretend your party is all wholesome and good.

Please explain to me, if this is such an important issue for you to want to try and debunk, why didn't you ask any of those women there this question? That is what baffles me the most about this pointless thread.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:10 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,513 times
you know what continues to baffle me, why do republicans have to point how many minorities support them. If thhey feel that their party isn't racist, than why do you care what democrats have to say.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:55 PM

62,933 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
you know what continues to baffle me, why do republicans have to point how many minorities support them. If thhey feel that their party isn't racist, than why do you care what democrats have to say.
Because the left/Democrats keep accusing them of racism, that's why! Many dumb Americans listen to the labels that the left puts on them without researching the truth.

Old 10-16-2012, 04:04 PM

775 posts, read 740,693 times
Quote:
I was at a RNC meeting today dealing with adding people to canvas the neighborhoods to get people out to vote. The Demographics of those that attended

7 black females
6 white females
3 black males
6 white males.

I was shocked to see the biggest demographic to be black females, especially considering this is a RNC function designed to be anti Obama in nature.
A sample size of 22 people?

Old 10-16-2012, 04:09 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,072,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Because the left/Democrats keep accusing them of racism, that's why! Many dumb Americans listen to the labels that the left puts on them without researching the truth.
Its not like the republicans have suffered because we say your are the party of racism. You guys still have an excellent shot of winning the election this year, and you won 8 and 12 years after a democrat gave this country a surplus. Who cares what we think, its not affecting you guys at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections